PDA

View Full Version : Is there any yahoo chat room-ycdtotv role playing going on?

please_slime_me
June 8th, 2005, 05:26 PM
I'm not too into role playing but I started talking to a few people on yahoo messenger and we would just chat as normal but we agreed when someone said i dont know by accident they had to get green slimed and as far as knowing if they did it or not it had to be done on webcam. Now I think it sounds kinda cool if there were about 5 people in a chat room role playing and if someone said i dont know everyone got to watch that person get slimed on webcam. This may sound kinda dumb its just I really miss the show and wish I was on it. The room would include slime, water and pies and sometime other stuff. Like I said may seem kinda lame so dont bash me but I am more then willing to go through with this. I hope I can find a few more followers or maybe this has been going on I just cant find it!! Thanks to anyone who takes it seriously. My name on yahoo messenger is nomomory33.

Cheapshot Jones
June 9th, 2005, 12:36 PM
I'm not too into role playing but I started talking to a few people on yahoo messenger and we would just chat as normal but we agreed when someone said i dont know by accident they had to get green slimed and as far as knowing if they did it or not it had to be done on webcam. Now I think it sounds kinda cool if there were about 5 people in a chat room role playing and if someone said i dont know everyone got to watch that person get slimed on webcam. This may sound kinda dumb its just I really miss the show and wish I was on it.

You're right. It sounds really dumb.

In fact, it makes me feel rather disturbed that we share a common interest in YCDTOTV.

Hint: if it's weirder than cake farting, then it's pretty weird, and by advertising your interest in it, that makes you a weirdo.

The room would include slime, water and pies and sometime other stuff. Like I said may seem kinda lame so dont bash me but I am more then willing to go through with this. I hope I can find a few more followers or maybe this has been going on I just cant find it!! Thanks to anyone who takes it seriously. My name on yahoo messenger is nomomory33.

Slime fetish. Greeeeeeeeeeeeeat. You don't want to get bashed? Keep it on IM, then.

please_slime_me
June 9th, 2005, 01:44 PM
Whatever dick, it would be fun.

Cheapshot Jones
June 9th, 2005, 02:08 PM
Whatever dick, it would be fun.

Actually, unless you've got way too much room in your "crib" to do these interactive slime fetish sessions, it would most certainly not be fun for any reasonable person.

And if you do have that much room, then you're probably living at home with the folks to begin with, and I'm -SURE- they'll love to see a massive puddle of slime, water, and cream pies in the basement or on the floor of the computer room. That's always sure to go over like a lead balloon.

Not even the cast members really liked getting slimed or watered, and some of them in fact loathed it profoundly.

Ric
June 9th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Cheapshot, pass judgement on others on your own site and away from our board. Please_slime_me, no name calling allowed. Consider both of you warned. Your IP addresses are logged, and if you can't play nicely, you'll both be banned.

Thanks,
RdB

please_slime_me
June 9th, 2005, 11:58 PM
Sorry I was assuming his name was Richard :( Anyways fetish, maybe. Fun yes. Why are you saying crib and you trying to say I'm black or something? It would just fun leave it at that if you dont agree who cares you already said you dont so dont post. If your like 40 or 50 then you would think its lame but if your young you might see it my way.

ECupps
June 15th, 2005, 04:29 PM
"Can't we all just get along?"

Thanks RdB!