PDA

View Full Version : DVDs/tapes request.

BCCWHardcore
July 5th, 2005, 10:02 PM
Can anybody help a fellow old-school NIckelodeon fan out with some YCDTOTV episodes, DVDs preferred, or tapes? Also, does anyone have any other old Nickelodeon shows? I know "Pete & Pete" and "Clarissa" are on DVD, but I'm hoping for "Salute Your Shorts", "Hey Dude", and "Welcome Freshman". Help with any f these your be appreciated. Thanks, Dave

Thelosttraveler
July 15th, 2005, 08:25 PM
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005JO2S/qid=1121476179/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-0230900-5302331?v=glance&s=dvd

Episodes
Go to amazon .com and type in “Cant do that on television. It will pull up a page for you to request the DVD.
“Availability: NOT YET RELEASED: The studio is currently not producing this title on DVD, but to be notified when it is available, enter your e-mail address at right. You'll also be voting for this release; we'll let the studio know how many customers are waiting for this title.”

Everyone put in their Email address lets get this DVD out there.

Zakiya
January 2nd, 2006, 01:43 AM
I think that You Cant Say That On Television is the Best Canadian kids show that they showed on Nickelodeon. But what did ever happen to the DVD's and Tapes for The kids/ teen show on Nickelodeon called Hey Dude, And Salute Your Shorts?

LastoftheGypsies
January 6th, 2006, 07:40 AM
...It was "You Can't *do* that on Television".