PDA

View Full Version : You Can't Do That on Robot Chicken!

N64ZonY
July 17th, 2005, 11:22 PM
Did you guys see the YCDTOTV parody on Robot Chicken this Sunday on Adult Swim? It was great! It'll be on again this Thursday @ midnight I think.

Tendoking247
July 17th, 2005, 11:38 PM
Yeah, I saw it ^__^ Good stuff; it'll be repeated for the west coast feed at 3 am eastern time, or 12 min Pacific time.

That was a funny pre-empt, too... :P

even though it was animated/toy stuff, didn't you wish Sarah Michelle had said "I don't know"? heh

avaitor
July 18th, 2005, 06:49 AM
sorry,i had to go to bed early,what happned?

dumas
July 18th, 2005, 09:20 AM
I missed too, I wondered if someone could post some screenshots or even a real video file of this YCDTOTV parody/tribute

After Robot Chicken, Newsradio and Family Guy, I wonder which now will be the next to do a tribute to YCDTOTV? South Park? The Simpsons? 8)

avaitor
July 18th, 2005, 01:49 PM
to late for south park,the simpsons wouldn't do it any justice,if animaniacs were still on it would go well.or freakazoid.

maxdrive
July 20th, 2005, 02:56 PM
I saw it it was so grea tto see another parody of the show another thing to get people wondeirng about it to ge tpeople to check out the site maybe chekc out the full epp and see what they been missing

ckslime2006
July 21st, 2005, 02:23 PM
Pretty Awesome on Seth Green's Part with YCDTORC segment. Especially with Blacula vs. Black Frankenstein vs. The Black Mummy" and The Barthy Burger Segment with Mila Kunis and Machauly Culkin. I was also thinking that The cartoon characters of Nicktoons (Spongebob Squarepants, Fairly Oddparents, Danny Phantom, etc) or Cartoon Network (Teen Titans, Ed, Edd and Eddy, etc.).

Maybe Family Guy or American Dad will do a Locker Room Segment and/or Firing Squad Segment.

avaitor
July 21st, 2005, 11:17 PM
i just wacthed it,and it was the funniest thing ever!i also loved naploean bonamite,but i still think they could of done more with the barth sketh,like the parody i made with my show.

Ric
August 2nd, 2005, 06:31 PM
I will be encoding the YCDTORBC segment for viewing on the site. Look for it in the coming weeks.

avaitor
August 2nd, 2005, 07:00 PM
it was a classic.you're cancelled!