PDA

View Full Version : Cast members hooking up with each other

rhodiecub
December 21st, 2005, 07:34 PM
Just out of curiousity, did any of the cast members go out with each other? Like Christine and Kevin Schenck or Justin & Marjorie or Lisa & Kevin K.? I'd be interested to know.

Snakeeyes
December 22nd, 2005, 11:59 PM
Don't know if this is relevant to some of the kid's actually dating, but I read somewhere on this site a while back that a bunch of the boys from the 'New Season' used to spy on the girls at, let's say inappropriate times. So there was pubescent, adolescent interest there (which the Producer even wrote off, saying something like 'Boys will be boys'), but I have no idea if any of them actually dated. It would be interesting to find out, if anyone knows.

slime2005
December 23rd, 2005, 01:20 AM
Why does it seem like to me that Marjorie and Justin looked perfect together when they were side by side on the show?

rhodiecub
December 23rd, 2005, 09:01 AM
Christine and Kevin Schenck looked like they were an item, they looked great together in the 81 season. Wonder if they did or not.

slime2005
December 23rd, 2005, 12:57 PM
Christine and Kevin Schenck looked like they were an item, they looked great together in the 81 season. Wonder if they did or not.

mmmm, I can't really see it. Kevin K. and Elizabeth? Yes.

slimeyboy
February 7th, 2007, 10:54 PM
christine & jim j.
kevin k. & elizabeth
alasdair & ben
chris b. & jill
les & abby

slime2005
February 7th, 2007, 11:12 PM
christine & jim j.
kevin k. & elizabeth
alasdair & ben
chris b. & jill
les & abby

WTF? lol...

slimeyboy
February 8th, 2007, 02:13 AM
lol.. i was gonna say alasdair & alanis, but that was too obvious..

DenisAndrejev
February 8th, 2007, 04:26 AM
No,no noone did,if really.

I was slimed
February 8th, 2007, 10:36 AM
What about Dougie and Vanessa?

slimeyboy
February 8th, 2007, 11:53 AM
lol.. well i think there was only one marriage proposal ever on the show when little dougie proposed to vanessa in 'adoption', (not an opposite or introduction to one), so i guess that alone earns them a prominant place in the 'hookup' hall of fame.. even tho vannessa never fully appreciated dougie..