PDA

View Full Version : 5 More Complete YCDTOTV Sets for Trade!!!

boutybouty101
February 14th, 2006, 01:45 AM
I have 5 more complete 12 DVD sets of YCDTOTV up for trade. They will go out first come, first serve. I am looking to trade the dvd sets for any 1 of the following DVDs that you can buy at any store (or places like ebay if you want to find them cheaper)

Degrassi: The Next Generation Season 1
Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman Season 2
Boy Meets World Season 1
Boy Meets World Season 2
Boy Meets World Season 3

Please email me at boutybouty101@yahoo.com if you are at all interested, or just want more info.

Thanks

boutybouty101
February 24th, 2006, 08:53 AM
Just to clear something up, these were NOT made from the Data DVDs that you can get at Barths Bargery, They were transferred from VHS tapes for maximum quality and are FULL SCREEN (Unlike the Others). I hope this info helps.

Thanks

WTYO
February 25th, 2006, 12:33 AM
Do you have any hour long YCDTOTV Eps? I am dying to get those as I know a few of them exist.

Blaize
February 27th, 2006, 03:44 PM
Does your DVD set include episode 86 Outer Space, instead of UFO Kidnapped? Could you please double check the DVD, that has episode 86 Outer Space, and play it, to make sure it is the episode of Outer Space, from YCDTOTV, instead of UFO Kidnapped? My complete DVD set of YCDTOTV does not have the episode of Outer Space, from YCDTOTV.