PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Buy The YCDTOTV DVD-ROM Set?

Blaize
March 2nd, 2006, 07:00 PM
How do you buy the YCDTOTV DVD-ROM set from the Barth's Burgery site? I tried e-mailing the guy who was selling the YCDTOTV DVD-ROM set, but he would never write back. I want to get some more episodes of You Can't Do That On Television and some episodes of Whatever Turns You On.

temasongu
March 3rd, 2006, 10:07 AM
I tried e-mailing him too not too long ago and haven't heard anything either. I bought one of his DVDs a year or two earlier, so I know he has them for sale. Anybody know what's going on with Troy? He didn't get hurt by the hurricane did he?

WTYO Official Website
March 3rd, 2006, 11:35 AM
Troy's fine! I was just talking to him not too long ago. He's probably just really busy, which makes it hard for him to reply back to you.

timholian
March 5th, 2006, 04:58 AM
goto www.myspleen.com ...they have three packs of ycdtotv...it even has some of the hour long eps. from the 70's....you will need to know how to use torrents, but i downloaded like 12 gigs of ycdtotv from nothing...just use the FAQ's to find out how to use the torrents...its not to hard, it just takes time. Pluse the site has some great older shows from nick among others :wink: :lol: :idea: :mrgreen: [/code]

DDC2006
March 12th, 2006, 03:25 PM
Hi,

He has them for sale on EBay as a Buy It Now. A new listing gets posted every few days and it's much easier to order there. He has an option for buy with Money Order also.

Just go to EBay and do a search for "You Can't Do That On Television".

Dave.

HipB
March 15th, 2006, 05:45 PM
^ what they said, or for the WTYO he took about 2 weeks to email me after asking but sent me this (posting the important part i guess in reference to WTYO):

The cost is:
In the USA: $5

Outside the USA: $8 US (and includes Global Priority Shipping to Canada,
Europe, Australia, and most others.)

I do not accept PayPal.

Send a money order to: (Include your email address with any payment and
you will be notified when the package ships.)
Troy Turner
808 Hickory Street
Sulphur LA 70663

Talk to you soon

barthy

Blaize
March 15th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Oh Good, I'm looking for some Whatever Turns You On episodes. :)
I hope I can buy some Whatever Turns You On DVD-ROM set from Troy Turner.
I am also hoping to get the You Can't Do That On Television DVD-ROM set too, from Troy Turner.

:)

Blaize
March 31st, 2006, 07:00 PM
Thank you very much for the advice. I got the complete DVD-ROM set of You Can't Do That On Television.
:lol: