PDA

View Full Version : Slimings

JillStanley
March 9th, 2006, 03:12 PM
Where there any female castmembers who didn't want to get slimed out of the ones that didn't get slimed and were there any that got slimed who didn't want to get slimed.

avaitor
March 9th, 2006, 03:53 PM
everyone had to get slimed,and everyone hated it.

TheLockerMonster
March 9th, 2006, 11:29 PM
everyone had to get slimed,and everyone hated it.

Not exactly true - one semi-regular cast member who escaped any "stage pollution" was Elizabeth Richardson. Even Doug Ptolemy didn't get slimed for the first time until his third season (1984 Moving) ... same with Eugene Contreras (1984 Technology).

Trying to think if anyone else who was in at least 5 shows managed to avoid being slimed, watered or pied... honestly Elizabeth is the only one that comes to mind.

Rob

pete1974
March 10th, 2006, 12:16 AM
Supposedly, Marjorie Silcoff was never slimed

Ric
March 10th, 2006, 08:16 AM
Nor was Klea Scott and Angie Codett

dumas
March 10th, 2006, 05:43 PM
Both Martin and Pauline Kerr wasn't slimed.

Daryl Lucas (Zilch) wasn't slimed either but in the 1981 "Work" episode, he received Eggs over his head and in the 1982 "bullies" episode, Barth knocked him with a frying pan often.

Some one-timers wasn't slimed either like MJ Malcolm from the 1986 country life episode and Christine wasn't slimed during the 1986 episodes she appeared.

Chase
March 10th, 2006, 08:01 PM
Techinically Doug did get slimed in 82's Fads & Fashions... but he was under a sheet with Kevin and LIsa as a trio of ghosts at the time. So take it as you will. :P

TheLockerMonster
March 12th, 2006, 12:29 PM
Techinically Doug did get slimed in 82's Fads & Fashions... but he was under a sheet with Kevin and LIsa as a trio of ghosts at the time. So take it as you will. :P

Oh yes, good point - I never counted it because he was protected under the sheet. Other than maybe some slime escaping in through the holes, clean up on that one had to be pretty easy. :-)

Thanks, Ric, for the reminders on Angie, Martin and Klea. I guess that makes 4 and they're all in the early years. I guess if you were going to be a regular in the later seasons, it was just expected that everybody had to take his/her turn.

Rob

BBOvenGuy
March 18th, 2006, 09:46 PM

That's correct. She never was. I even wrote a sketch about it for the "Revenge" episode - where she did get slimed, but we didn't use it.

Alanis was only slimed once (in my episode, too :D), and she got pied once also.

JillStanley
March 19th, 2006, 03:11 PM
Vickie Essex Chantel tremblay and Sarah Keelan didn't get slimed.

Motormoose24
March 19th, 2006, 06:48 PM
Abby Haygard only got slimed once throughout the run, in "Age". She is also the only person not to get the green slime flu in "Illness".

slime2005
March 19th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Abby was also slimed in "Cleanliness" at the end.

avaitor
March 20th, 2006, 07:21 AM
Abby was also slimed in "Cleanliness" at the end.

makes sense.also ment mentioning that les as ross ahd one of the weirdest slime scenes ever in st.patrick's day.

LastoftheGypsies
March 20th, 2006, 07:38 AM
also ment mentioning that les as ross ahd one of the weirdest slime scenes ever in st.patrick's day.

Six years later, I still don't quite get that one...

jen22
March 20th, 2006, 07:48 AM
is that the one that did not even look like slime???

LastoftheGypsies
March 20th, 2006, 11:14 AM
That's the one that came out of his headset.

Ric
March 20th, 2006, 06:59 PM
Vickie Essex Chantel tremblay and Sarah Keelan didn't get slimed.

I thought somewhere in the thread that it said something about "regular" cast members...I may have misread. Anyhow, those three were hardly what I'd consider regulars nor was Pauline Kerr. There were MANY kids who were one-timers (1 ep) or sometimers (2-4 eps) that never got anything dumped on them.

TheLockerMonster
March 20th, 2006, 09:55 PM
I thought somewhere in the thread that it said something about "regular" cast members

It did... I said at the beginning at least 5 episodes... I just ignored it since it wasn't relevant to the topic.

:-)
Rob

Carstairs38
March 24th, 2006, 06:07 PM

That's correct. She never was. I even wrote a sketch about it for the "Revenge" episode - where she did get slimed, but we didn't use it.

Alanis was only slimed once (in my episode, too :D), and she got pied once also.

So are you ever going to share how Marjorie's sliming went?

And I'm still kicking myself for missing it when Mick reaired Music for their anniversary a few years ago.

BBOvenGuy
March 26th, 2006, 11:47 AM

Oh! Sorry, didn't realize anyone was interested in it. In all honesty, it wasn't anything spectacular. Marjorie confides in someone - I forget who - that she's never been slimed. That person gets ticked off and calls the other kids onto the set. They all want to know why they've all been slimed and Marjorie has gotten away with not being slimed, and Marjorie replies, "I don't know." Ba-dum-bum...

gr8daynegb
March 27th, 2006, 09:50 AM
Why do I have a feeling this would be the most wanted "lost" clip ever for the show?

BBOvenGuy
March 27th, 2006, 02:43 PM
Why do I have a feeling this would be the most wanted "lost" clip ever for the show?

Alas, we never even shot it. That's about as "lost" as you can get...

jen22
March 29th, 2006, 09:17 AM
who is the girl in the media episode. tall with strait hair? and was she ever slimed? thanks

TheLockerMonster
March 29th, 2006, 11:46 PM
who is the girl in the media episode. tall with strait hair? and was she ever slimed? thanks

That was Elizabeth Richardson - see previous discussion...

jen22
March 30th, 2006, 08:23 AM
thanks

Carstairs38
April 7th, 2006, 08:24 PM

Oh! Sorry, didn't realize anyone was interested in it. In all honesty, it wasn't anything spectacular. Marjorie confides in someone - I forget who - that she's never been slimed. That person gets ticked off and calls the other kids onto the set. They all want to know why they've all been slimed and Marjorie has gotten away with not being slimed, and Marjorie replies, "I don't know." Ba-dum-bum...

You'd shared that Marjorie would have been slimed but never was years ago (yes, I was around on the old, old board), and I had somehow pictured the scene something like that.

Thanks for sharing.

And I don't know how those kids could be so stupid to say that phrase all the time. Um, oops.