PDA

View Full Version : Original Slime Composition/Who got sick when slimed?

FabulousAndThick
March 13th, 2006, 11:31 PM
I'm DYING to know the answer to a couple of questions...

According to Wikipedia, the original green slime was composed of sausage, among other deadly ingredients. Does anybody know what the original green slime was composed of, and how long they used it before they changed it to lime jello/oatmeal/baby shampoo?

Also according to Wikipedia, the recipe for green slime had to be changed because one kid reportedly got sick after being slimed. Does anybody know who got sick and how? Was it swallowed/did the kid vomit?

ECupps
March 16th, 2006, 11:24 AM
From what I remember hearing at SlimeCon 2004, the original slime was some pretty foul stuff. The crew started thowing all kinds of wierd stuff in there....sausage, food products and some other stuff.....the said it stunk really bad and realized that it couldn't be remotely healthy, and they tossed it out. Paul Coping was the man that came up with the slime recipies and would make the slime for the show.

I don't know if any kid got sick because of sliming, but I'm sure SOMEONE here might know.

slime2005
March 16th, 2006, 01:23 PM
Jim Stechyson, from the 1979 season, is the one that got sick.

What were those guys thinking??

LastoftheGypsies
March 16th, 2006, 01:25 PM
In the first sliming ever, the victim was Tim Douglas. I think, but am not positive, that the next kid to get slimed (with a recipe closer to the one that was used for years, except with sausages added) was Jim Stechyson.

FabulousAndThick
March 16th, 2006, 07:45 PM
Did Jim Stechyson swallow it? Is that how he got sick?

LastoftheGypsies
March 17th, 2006, 06:19 AM
It sure didn't look like he swallowed it, but the smell sure must've gotten to him...