PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it so funny that...

slime2005
April 21st, 2006, 10:32 AM
...just when YCDTOTV on DVD was in production and they were recording the extras, THAT'S when the whole Viacom and Nickelodeon situations happen. After we've been waiting forever for someone to release something. Heh, it's like we're in an episode of YCDTOTV right now (the bad luck we got) and when word got out that they're putting together a YCDTOTV set, it was only time for the opposites and when they were over, it was announced it got taken off the schedule? :roll:

Yo, how long is this Viacom/Nick issue going to last? http://www.christinamultimedia.com/forum/smilies/smilies/imhere.gif

dumas
April 21st, 2006, 03:36 PM
I'm agree with you, and YCDTOTV on tv isn't the only one we're waiting for DVD, there lots of classics like the 1960's Batman series with Adam West, Mannix, WKRP in Cincinnati, CHiP's, Get Smart, etc.... who wait for a DVD release (homever there lots of "pirate editions" on Ebay and others sites), and to add insult to an injury, there lots of Saved by the Bell (SBTB) DVD who just arrived and some wise guys decided to air "Saved by the bell" on the Adult Swim block of Cartoon Network :shock: :evil: while a more "politically incorrect" by today standards might better fit the block like "You Can't do that on Television" (my apologies to any SBTB fans on the YCDTOTV board :oops: )

slime2005
April 21st, 2006, 10:55 PM
I actually did hear about that Saved By The Bell thing on Cartoon Network. I thought, "a live action show.... on Cartoon Network???"

I don't get it. I don't think I ever heard of a live action show on CN before. But then again, every channel always changes and NEVER for the better. Looks like CN is starting to lose the meaning of the name Cartoon Network, exactly like MTV.

I never watch CN, btw. Not a fan of SBTB either for that matter.

avaitor
April 23rd, 2006, 06:25 PM
I actually did hear about that Saved By The Bell thing on Cartoon Network. I thought, "a live action show.... on Cartoon Network???"

I don't get it. I don't think I ever heard of a live action show on CN before. But then again, every channel always changes and NEVER for the better. Looks like CN is starting to lose the meaning of the name Cartoon Network, exactly like MTV.

I never watch CN, btw. Not a fan of SBTB either for that matter.

they have been showing live action movies on cn now,too.