PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Episodes Of Care Bears (Nelvana)

MGHSHour
January 5th, 2009, 09:04 PM
I Am Looking For Episodes Of Care Bears (80s Nelvana) The Syndicated, I Have Lots To Trade For, I Will Trade For Anything For Episodes Of Care bears, I Will Also Trade For Game Showsm Again, Does ANyone Have ANy Episodes Of The Nelvana Care Bears From The 80s (Syndicated) Weither It's Recorded Off OB, Disn, Or ToonD

ResidentEvil7
October 20th, 2009, 03:11 PM
I have 8 burned DVD volumes of the 1980s Care Bears. It was something I never out grew. I got these episodes off of YouTube, and burned them to DVD into 8 volumes. The picture isn't exactly HD or 100% clear being YouTube and originally from cable to VHS recording, but it's clear enough to where you can make out the picture. But you know some day I want to open up a website where I can share TV-VHS recordings of shows/movies that aren't available on either VHS or DVD. I already have 2 more volumes of "You Can't Do That On Television" left to burn, I have "Mr. Boogedy" "Bride Of Boogedy" home made DVDs of "Resident Evil" video games, "Three Stooges" "Diff'rent Strokes" "Ninja Turtles Back To The Sewers" and seasons 10, and 11 of the 1987 "Ninja Turtles" all on TV-VHS-DVD burns.

I wouldn't mind marketing all of those kind of stuff for those who can't find either a show or movie anywhere because it will no longer be on TV or ever on store bought copies. There's just one thing that gets to me though about this and it's the most important thing about DVD selling; IS IT LEGAL? Is taking TV (not aired anymore or not available at the stores) and burning it to DVD and sell copies of it still considered piracy, and would the FBI go after me if I did do this? That's the $1,000,000 question that requires a real true answer. You know I need to make money as much as the next person if not more during my neverending uneployement, but is it worth paying a 1/4 million dollar fine and going to prison for 5 years? Answer is: NO. So I need to figure out the legal techicallity of recording off the TV and marketing it on DVD-+R/RWs.

kreolka
April 17th, 2010, 04:21 AM
I'm so much in love wiz this movie!

jasonsmith092
May 7th, 2010, 02:25 AM
sounds good to me alot