PDA

View Full Version : The WTYO Complete Series from a YTV taping

WTYO
March 1st, 2009, 07:08 PM
Yes folks this is no pre April Fools joke as someone up from Kelowna copied all of them except for Commercial Programming (Which we have as a promo copy) on YTV when it was a brand new station over 20 years ago. They are in good shape still but we have good news and a minor bit of bad news.... OK bad news first, the musical guests were cut out as the person who taped it didn't like them... but the good news is we plan to get a less grainy musical guests so we plan to edit them in except for Ian Thomas performing on the Fan Latters / Summer Camp since only a bit of that fully exists, Cooper Brother perform once again in a missing episode of "Public Transit / Kidnapping" but that was cut out too and Kevin Page performing once again in "Social Worker / Child Protection" as we have a full promo copy of it but like we mentioned the audio isn't in and the show is muted all the way through. If someone has these shows please do contact us and you'll have all the WTYO shows for a reward.
Some of you didn't care for the bands as it didn't seem to fit the show and in YCDTOTV the early stuff had music videos which didn't appeal to the viewers so it was just plain comedy skits afterwards.
What we're looking for trade right now is any episodes of Uncle Willy & Floyd, Turkey Television, all of YCDTOTV season 1 (We prefer in good and sound quality since they exist from some of you folks) and if possible Don't Look Back and Something Else.
But if anyone has the full version of WTYO in A quality with all the musical guests that would be super too. We will also accept more trading for other stuff you have after we get the shows mentioned above.
To show proof we got these shows we have some stills from the DVD on the missing episodes of Public Library / Kidnapped and Educational Programming (YES the episode you were waiting for on the parody of Romper Room with Kevin Somers as the Don't Bee and it featured the green slime as well)
Go to our site at http://www.wtyo.tk in order to find out on how to get this terrific series.
And folks there were 15 episodes in all including the pilot and not 13 and have proof of it.
If you have trouble with the email form do contact me at gregtiderington@shaw.ca

jakepeter11
March 1st, 2009, 07:21 PM
That's good for people who watch that show.

slime2005
March 2nd, 2009, 06:38 PM
That's good for people who watch that show.

...to say the least. The Slime Society have all been trying to locate these episodes for 15 years. Kudos to Greg!

RadamusPrime
March 2nd, 2009, 10:32 PM
I have got to give all you guys compliments. You have tracked down lost and almost forgotten shows, tracked down cast & crew, made cartoons, comics, added an official tv show reunion to their lineup, slimecon's, and a great site. You've made some good friendships since 1995. If only I would have known backe then. If only. Sorry I missed it.

jakepeter11
March 2nd, 2009, 11:15 PM
If only, if only Radamus.

WTYO
March 4th, 2009, 02:41 AM
Mark,
How could I be a member of Slime Society as Id love to be a member since I tracked down these shows? Plus Id like to find out how I can get my site to be official or maybe be in association with this site? Can you help me here? Thanks so much for the compliments it really made my day.

slime2005
March 4th, 2009, 06:00 AM
Mark,
How could I be a member of Slime Society as Id love to be a member since I tracked down these shows? Plus Id like to find out how I can get my site to be official or maybe be in association with this site? Can you help me here? Thanks so much for the compliments it really made my day.

It would be up to Ric and Chris, as they are the webmasters of the site.