Small Wonder on DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Wonder on DVD

It wasn't on NICK, but I just got in Small Wonder Season 1. It sure brought back some memories.--Just got Mr. Belvedere season 3, too. I think 4 is available...
    "Multiple personality? They haven't got ANY personality on this show. Oh!"

Almost forgot!! Pee-Herman has just moved his stage show from CA to New York on Broadway. There is some recent talk about having a new Pee-Herman movie already in development. Did anyone know that Cindy Lauper not only did the theme song, but provided the voice to Chairy?

Comment

you are very lucky guy

Comment

Small Wonder is an American science fiction sitcom that aired in first-run syndication from September 7, 1985 to May 20, 1989. The show chronicles the family of a robotics engineer who, after he secretly creates a robot modeled after a real human girl, tries to pass it off as their daughter. Although the show was created under Metromedia Productions, the rights to the show were acquired by 20th Century Fox Television in 1986.

Comment

Small wonder was my all time favorite show.
          The Robotic girl was excellent.

Comment

Smal Wonder season 2

Just got the second season of Small Wonder on DVD! Plus, I ordered a second DVD of Mr. Belvedere season 3 by mistake. Also, I have added the 1981 cartoon, "Hero High," "Tour of Duty," & the legendary, "Tales of the Gold Monkey," to my collection. I am so psyched!

Comment

Working...
            X