This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick DVD game shows.

Yesterday, while playing a game online, I thought of DVD versions of Nick game shows. I can only think of two good game shows that fit: "Nick Arcade" (Although it would be hard for the "Video Zone" and I thought of a good remake for the "Video Challenge") and "Get the Picture" (It would be hard to think of the answers to the pictures, but the
    "Power Surge" and "Mega Memory" round would be easy).

What do you think?
    Don't feed your cat under the table, feed him on top of the table instead.

I personally think that new versions of Double Dare or Finders Keepers would be a good idea given the platforms available to us now (PC, PS2, Xbox, GameCube, etc)
    Peter Miller

Voice Actor - YSC

Comment

Yes, there's that, but "Guts" would be very hard to do with everyone moving around.
      Don't feed your cat under the table, feed him on top of the table instead.

Comment

Not to be offtopic mentioning GUTS, but has anybody seen heads or tails of/can anybody track down/upload any of the GUTS specials, All Star, or the two behind-the-scenes specials made?

Comment

i have 10 - 20 eps of 'guts' on dvd, including the 'all star' special, as well as lots of other nick gameshows.. anybody interested can drop me a pm.. uploading eps takes me too long, but i'm always interested in trading (sorry, no sales)

Comment

Working...
          X