This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkey Television

Although, I have to say it wasn't as good as YCDTOTV, but I thought it had some pretty funny skits. I haven't been able to find any clips on the Internet. If someone could point me in the right direction, I would be very happy. Thanks in advance.
    Marge: Homer, the plant called today and said that if you don't go in tomorrow, do bother coming in on Monday.

Homer: Whoo Hoo!! FOUR DAY WEEKEND!!

turkey television

yes i can remeber it really well .i first watched it twenty years .when i was visting my dad in the states .i did notice several cast memebers of ycdtotv were on it . but i didnt like it as much ycdtotv. KEVSTER2go

Comment

There were definitely some funny scenes, I can remember like 4 (since I was like 4 when it came out). It had nothing on YCDTOTV. I vividly remember the theme song.

Comment

they used to show this show on comedy central. i remember it very well..

Comment

When was it on Comedy Central?

Comment

the very begining of the comedy central broadcast.. i remember it vaugly, but i know they did show it due to clips and such. there was not too much on comedy central at the time, and since they were owned by mtv productions.. of course they would put it on there.

Comment

i used to always see 'Fish Heads' on Turkey TV LOL
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcXA_pkfLso

i wish someone could post some of these episodes.

Comment

I miss Ivan Tellalie

"would I tell a lie?"

Comment

Working...
                X