This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Family's Got GUTS

I heard about this a while ago, and saw the commercial for this today on Nick. Apparently, they are bringing back Nickelodeon GUTS - involving the whole family this time. Anybody else see this, and if so, what do you think?

I think if they keep the same theme, and keep it fresh, it should actually do OK. It won't be the same as the good ol' days, but it seems like they didn't **** around with the formula so much that the original feel was lost. 'guess we'll have to wait until September to find out.

The return of the Aggro Crag! Woot!

i first saw the commercials a few weeks ago right before it began airing.. i haven't watched an episode yet, but it looks like a good concept - not messing with the original formula too much, and then adding the middle-aged moms & dads as an added dimension might be fun for kids to watch..

Comment

Originally posted by slimeyboy View Post
      i first saw the commercials a few weeks ago right before it began airing.. i haven't watched an episode yet, but it looks like a good concept - not messing with the original formula too much, and then adding the middle-aged moms & dads as an added dimension might be fun for kids to watch..
      I watched it recently, it was very good.

Used pretty much the original theme song too.

Comment

Working...
      X