-poverty
    -punishement
    -divorce
    -revenge

Comment

ohh, please give me the working link!

Comment

Originally posted by dumas View Post
        I spotted at Youtube the following YCDTOTV episodes http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...=search_videos

here the following YCDTOTV on Youtube
        -poverty
        -punishement
        -divorce
        -revenge
        -pop-music
        -politics
        Thanks for the link.........I have seen this earlier. I have a huge list......

Comment

Originally posted by ResidentEvil7 View Post
          You know I found the time to check out the link that BigWorm sent above, and let me tell you, it's better than what I submitted about YouTube. I was able to find only 20 episodes plus some short clips I burned as Bonus Material, but that link that BigWorm sent is currently downloading full season episodes of this show. So I'm going to go from 20 episodes and probally getting 4 or 5Xs that amount. Thanks BigWorm, very generious of you.

And those torrents on mininova that suppose to give you 8.17GB worth of episodes SUCKED. I got the 65 episodes, but something was wrong with them and my required media players couldn't view them. They ARE dead files. And also the site MySpleen is also a dead site, all I get is a page with a college girl on it. The only thing I found amusing about that torrent is that it stored 8.18 GBs worth of files on my computer in like 10 seconds. I thought it would take half a day to get that much information on my PC. But the heck with torrents, I'm currently downloading off that other thread that listed a few places above this one, and it works fine.
          NP! I will keep them up for everyone to enjoy until nobody needs them anymore.

BW

Comment

Nice this is good news for me!!
            I Thing this is Cheap offer. I get benefit of it.
            I am Crazy to download all Episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by hammrocks View Post
              I tried to get into myspleen also, but I need an invite. If anyone wants to send me one it would be appreciated. I'm looking for YCDTOTV, MST3K and night flight shows.

I think you're going to have to know someone at myspleen in order to get an invite - too bad easier places to join like Demonoid are down, or it might be easier

Comment

Working...
              X