Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone upload episodes to WEBSITES?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone upload episodes to WEBSITES?

This especially goes out to HipB or anybody else that bought the Barth's Burgery stuff. Forget torrents, because YCDTOTV torrents are always dead and they never have the episodes I want. Is there someone here who has YCDTOTV episodes that can upload them to filesharing/hosting sites like rapidshare, sendfile, or mediafire? I'd especially like the 1986 season.

I am uploading all episodes now to my webspace.. Should take about a day to get them all uploaded they are all around 12gb.

I will post links once they are up and ready.

Comment

Is this still gonna happen? I would really like to get my hands on a couple of episodes. Btw I'm new hope all is well with everyone.

Comment

Downloads Are Here!!!!

Update...

I have moved all these to my mediafire account

http://www.mediafire.com/ycdtotv
        Last edited by BigWorm; June 13th, 2011, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Omg

Thank you!!!

Comment

No Problem.. I hope every one enjoys them...

Let me know how the download speeds are...

Comment

Hey, thanks for providing the downloads. I only have one issue: in the 1989 season rar file, the episode "Cool" is not provided. There are a jpg and a txt file titled "Cool", but no video.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Comment

Thanks For The Posts, Love them! Finding this site has been the coolest thing ever! and having the videos is awsome!!!

Comment

Was wondering if you the rest of season 1 and "Whatever Turns You On" were gonna be put up?
                  Last edited by tekkie38115; July 3rd, 2008, 06:19 AM. Reason: finishing post

Comment

I don't have anymore of season 1... If anyone else has them and can post links for temp download I will add them to my server.

Comment

Originally posted by The Jiffy Genie View Post
                      Hey, thanks for providing the downloads. I only have one issue: in the 1989 season rar file, the episode "Cool" is not provided. There are a jpg and a txt file titled "Cool", but no video.

Thanks again for all your hard work.
                      Thanks!

I am not sure what happened there but I have fixed the rar and am uploading it now.

Also the correct name of that episode is "Looking Cool" and that has been fixed as well.

I will re-activate the link as soon as it is up.

Comment

Hi BigWorm - thanks for the eps - they are great - love having them all - but I see no links for the 1989 season either individual eps or as an rar file? Am I missing something? If not - could you please post them???

Comment

Also are there going to be episodes of "Whatever Turns You On" uploaded and also turkey tv? That would be awsome!!!!!

Comment

I was wondering about the 89 episodes as well, I am sitting here redownloading them after my stupid computer crashed > ! I'll be getting some discs so that I can back them up just in case it happens again!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlime View Post
                              Hi BigWorm - thanks for the eps - they are great - love having them all - but I see no links for the 1989 season either individual eps or as an rar file? Am I missing something? If not - could you please post them???
                              I had to fix the rar and re-upload it. It is there now.

Comment

Working...
                              X