Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone upload episodes to WEBSITES?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to register in order to send a big, fat THANK YOU to Big Worm (and anybody else) for providing these episodes for download. Like many of you, this show was an incredible part of my childhood, and I'm really excited to see Barth and Blip and "Ready... AIM... Waitaminute, waitaminute, stop the execution!"

10000X Thank Yous!

Comment

@BigWorm: Thanks so much for taking the time to upload all of these (including the two different formats). Apparently some browsers have a difficult time downloading files over 2GB and trim them at that. The files at the end of the RAR archive then get chopped and are non-working.

If you get one of these chopped files (1984 and 1989), there will be episodes that are missing when it is extracted. 1984 loses episodes 70-73 and 1989 loses episode 129. These can both be downloaded from the "per episode" links. (Episode 129 is "Looking Cool", which could explain why many people had issues with getting it to work.)

Thanks for everything.

Comment

Thanks for posting them!
        i'm so happy!

Comment

Are the Whatever Turns On episodes available for download?

Comment

Thank you so much for this rare, one of a kind series.

Comment

I was going through my collection today, and noticed don't have Culture Junk from 1982. So, I hit the Lex And Terry forum linked on this thread to download it, just like I had the majority of the other episodes.

It seems they are no longer available. Can anyone re-up? Or maybe link me to another website with episodes available for download?

Makes me wish I'd gotten them all when I could. Culture Junk seems to be the only one I'm missing, but there may be others.

Maybe it'll come back online at Barth's Burgery, but he never updates anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam 12 View Post
                I was going through my collection today, and noticed don't have Culture Junk from 1982. So, I hit the Lex And Terry forum linked on this thread to download it, just like I had the majority of the other episodes.

It seems they are no longer available. Can anyone re-up? Or maybe link me to another website with episodes available for download?

Makes me wish I'd gotten them all when I could. Culture Junk seems to be the only one I'm missing, but there may be others.

Maybe it'll come back online at Barth's Burgery, but he never updates anymore.
                All the YCDTOTV episodes that exist are on Youtube. The user for those episodes is greenwater735.

Comment

Youtube's great and all, but I'm wanting the Barths Burgery wmv file. IOt's the only one I don't have.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam 12 View Post
                    Youtube's great and all, but I'm wanting the Barths Burgery wmv file. IOt's the only one I don't have.
                    I don't have the wmv files but I am capping YCDTOTV episodes from a bunch of tapes and I saw Culture Junk on one of them. I'll try to get around to capping it soon.

Comment

Thanks merdink. For that matter, I'd be interested in seeing all your caps. Please upload them somewhere people can access them. And leave commercials in if you can!

Comment

Code:
                        You Can't Do That On Television - 1982 Addictions (VHSRip-x264)[dink].mp4 (208.6 MB)
                        http://rapidgator.net/file/78942182/You_Can't_Do_That_On_Television_-_1982_Addictions_(VHSRip-x264)[dink].mp4.html
                        I will add the episodes as I get them recapped and encoded.
                        Last edited by merdink; February 18th, 2013, 09:42 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

Thankl you merdink! The quality is awesome. I can't wait to see your other episodes.

Comment

What happened to the links? Merdink, can you re-up?

Comment

I will gradually upload the episodes as they are capped so make sure to check in once a day or so.

Comment

Working...
                              X