No announcement yet.

Slime In Winners & Nick Bumpers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty cool that you have some of those on tape. Do you have the capability to take screencaps from the tapes to post here? I'm sure I along with others would love to see them!

Comment

Originally posted by ugotslimed View Post
      has anyone found the clip of the slime in promo where christine is covered in slime and talking about how you can enter to be the "next victim of the green slime" ? I'd really like to see that.
      The only clip I remember that remotely sounds like what you're describing is from the first slime in where Christine goes "It could be you if you win this ridiculous contest." That clip was posted a year or two ago and then got taken down for a terms of service violation.

Rob
      Rob Homa
      Slime Society "Info Dude" since 1995!

Comment

Originally posted by TheLockerMonster View Post
        The only clip I remember that remotely sounds like what you're describing is from the first slime in where Christine goes "It could be you if you win this ridiculous contest." That clip was posted a year or two ago and then got taken down for a terms of service violation.

Rob
        I'm not sure-I think that is the one-she was already covered in green slime at the beginning of the commercial isn't she?

Comment

Originally posted by hvxmen42 View Post
          Awesome!

Do you guys need a copy of it?

I think I found another old Nick bumper featuring YCDTOTV too
          I would love to see those slime in contest videos. Please post video of each of them if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by SlimeMixer View Post
            The 1989 Slime-In winner video is up on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrZ_a1tLXCU

I found that one just by dumb luck!
            If I remember correctly, winners were chosen through a random drawing, so it just happened to be that some the first winners were girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam 12 View Post
              a rather bustier than usual Vanessa
              Quotefile! as they used to say on Usenet!

Comment

Working...
              X