This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Still Can't debuts tomorrow on ifilm.com

The fifteen-minute preview of You Still Can't debuts tomorrow on ifilm.com. It was selected by the staff as an "IFILM Pick," which means we get a bunch of perks along with the screening.

Now it's up to you guys to spread the word so we can get a high-ranking spot in the weekly charts, which could then jolt a memory in the countless millions of viewers who still have no idea that this site exists or have forgotten about the show completely.

The URL is http://www.ifilm.com/ifilm/product/f...670482,00.html

Again, it does not debut until tomorrow (June 30, 2005), so you will get a "film not found error" until then.

RdB
    Ric de Barros
    ric@ycdtotv.com
    YCDTOTV.com

just saw it,it's great.should be on nick,and the that's so raven refrence was great.

Comment

it's very good, I hope to see future others You Still Can't episodes soon

Comment

the creator of that should be ashamed. i don't what else to say. i've seen some horrible remakes and sequels and based upons etc., but that is just wrong. i'm insulted. that was absolutely whorish.

Comment

Well, you're entitled to your opinion.
          Peter Miller

Voice Actor - YSC

Comment

Originally posted by iloveycdtotv
            the creator of that should be ashamed. i don't what else to say. i've seen some horrible remakes and sequels and based upons etc., but that is just wrong. i'm insulted. that was absolutely whorish.
            I'm the one responsible for the production (and also this web site). Despite you thinking I should be ashamed, all of us involved are very proud of the production and have been getting great feedback from fans of the original program (with one exception). You are the one who should be ashamed of making you first post on our message board one of such negativity.

By the way guys, You Still Can't finished #53 out of 857 short comedies on ifilm in its first week. Thanks for watching everyone.
            Ric de Barros
            ric@ycdtotv.com
            YCDTOTV.com

Comment

You are the one who should be ashamed of making you first post on our message board one of such negativity.

i only registered to make that post. that's how strongly i felt about it. i do love the rest of the site, though. just do not like yscdtotv. it's the equivilent of a techno-rap remake of a led zeppelin song. even if it's well done, it's still wrong. but, it's just my opinion, and you can't please everbody.

Comment

Simply amazing, Ric! Great work!!! I can't wait to see the completed version!

David Dillehunt
                Director, "You Can't Do That on Film"
                www.dndfilms.com

Comment

BTW Ric, will you be submitting your films to the new Current TV network?
                  ~(τΏτ)~

Comment

First of all, thanks for everyone for supporting the film. I've been getting a nice trickle of e-mail from ifilm viewers who have been "taken back to childhood" while watching the short.

Allister, who knows. YSC definitely will not be for obvious reasons. I'm moving away from children's comedy after YSC and doing more sci-fi/drama work after this, which I've already begun scripting (despite YSC not being done).

r
                    Ric de Barros
                    ric@ycdtotv.com
                    YCDTOTV.com

Comment

How's YSC coming, by the way

Have any cast members seen it yet ?
                      Peter Miller

Voice Actor - YSC

Comment

Re:

What Do Mean By Moving Away From YSC?
                        Have You Suddenly Don't Like YCDTOTV??
                        What Is It???

No Really What is it???

Comment

The last pass of production resumes after Labor Day and it will be done.
                          Ric de Barros
                          ric@ycdtotv.com
                          YCDTOTV.com

Comment

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I Said "Have You Suddenly Don't Like YCDTOTV?"

Comment

Working...
                              X