• Show
Clear All

• ssjup81
    replied
    I can't wait to listen! I'm in day-job land now. lol

Leave a comment:

• BBOvenGuy
    replied
    Hey, let's see you try to remember all those letters when you're on the spot. Anyone who wants to come looking for you will figure it out. And that flub wasn't nearly as bad as another one that he cut.

Voiceover commentary would have been tough to do given that there was no video. The podcast about the "Divorce" episode went much the same way. I was just going with the flow.

Leave a comment:

• TheLockerMonster
    replied
    BOB!!!! You spelled "ycdtotv" wrong... nice job plugging the website

In all seriousness, very cool - I was kinda thinking you'd be doing voiceover commentary like you see on DVDs. There wasn't actually a whole heck of a lot said about Outer Space, but I still enjoyed it very much!

Leave a comment:

• TheLockerMonster
    replied
    Listening right now, Bob!

Leave a comment:

• BBOvenGuy
    replied
    My podcast is up!

https://soundcloud.com/itsthatepisod...-black-ycdtotv

Haven't listened to it yet, though, since I'm in day-job land at the moment. Hope I didn't say anything too embarrassing.

Leave a comment:

• BBOvenGuy
    replied
    That was fun! I put in a plug for this site while I was at it.

Matthew Klickstein, author of Slimed!, is doing another edition of the same podcast this week. It'll be all Nickelodeon all the time.

Leave a comment:

• BBOvenGuy
    replied
    We're working on scheduling at the moment. He wants to do the "Outer Space" episode, but I'll talk about others, too.

Edited to add: We're on for Monday evening. I'll let you all know when the podcast is online.
    Last edited by BBOvenGuy; August 23, 2013, 03:06 PM. Reason: Added schedule information

Leave a comment:

• GoingGreat
    replied
    I hope you do that interview, BBOvenGuy! I'd love to hear it.

Leave a comment:

• MarcD
    replied
    Originally posted by CappieGuy View Post
    Divorce was never banned in usa
    I'm not sure if it was banned in Canada, but I think it was. I saw it once and never saw it again. Also I have heard people claim it was banned. Overall not enough evidence to say for sure but a bit of support for the idea it was banned in Canada but not the USA. Adoption we can agree was banned in both countries after being shown once or twice.

Leave a comment:

• CappieGuy
    replied
    Divorce was never banned in usa

Leave a comment:

• MarcD
    replied
    I've seen Divorce in Canada (believe it was YTV), but only once. YTV also showed "Adoption" at least once because that's where I got it on VHS from.

But yes, it was always my understanding that both were banned.

Leave a comment:

• LastoftheGypsies
    replied
    I think Divorce was banned in Canada, or at least on YTV....

Leave a comment:

• ssjup81
    replied
    Nice! Ans as far as I know Divorce and Adoption are banned eps.

Leave a comment:

• BBOvenGuy
    started a topic "It's That Episode" reviews the Divorce ep

"It's That Episode" reviews the Divorce ep

"It's That Episode" is a podcast in which this guy from Brooklyn invites comedians to join him and watch any TV show they want. It turns out that one of his guests wanted to watch the YCDTOTV "Divorce" episode, which they claim had been banned. Was it? I thought "Adoption" was the only "banned" episode.

Anyway, if you want to listen to two guys talking about YCDTOTV for an hour, you can find it on Sound Cloud:

https://soundcloud.com/itsthatepisod...u-cant-do-that

I wrote to the guy after I listened to his show, and now he wants me to do an episode.
    Last edited by BBOvenGuy; September 16, 2013, 02:24 PM. Reason: Revised title, since we have more than one podcast to talk about now.
Working...
X