Pat(rick) Mills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat(rick) Mills

Patrick Mills was one of the younger kids in the 1989-90 cast, appearing in six episodes.

Looking back, Pat Mills (as he calls himself today) apparently doesn't think too highly of his own work on YCDTOTV. In his website bio (www.pat-mills.com), he writes, "I got my start in the industry as an actor on the comedy series 'You Can't Do That On Television.' This is where I learned that you can show up to work with a blonde mullet, do your job terribly, and still get paid." I wouldn't rate his performances so badly, myself.

He's still in the entertainment field today, although as a writer/director rather than an actor. He describes a number of interesting-sounding projects on his site.

Although no one seems to have updated the "Where are they now?" section of this website for awhile, we are putting together quite a roster of YCDTOTV'ers who have stayed in the creative field. If there's ever another Slimecon or similar, part of the programming definitely needs to include the later work of the former cast members.

He just wrote to me the other day, asking the eternal/infernal question of exactly who owns the rights to YCDTOTV these days. He's shooting his first feature, and wants to use a clip of himself in it.
    Robert A. Black, YCDTOTV writer 1985-86
    http://www.rablack.com

Ah yes... very tricky, those Argentinians...

Comment

Originally posted by EastCoastFan View Post
      Although no one seems to have updated the "Where are they now?" section of this website for awhile, we are putting together quite a roster of YCDTOTV'ers who have stayed in the creative field.
      Thanks for the update. Despite being the first place most people go for YCDTOTV-related info, we are often the last to find out about things like this, so it's great when you guys make these findings and share them with everyone here. I will update his page when time permits.
      Ric de Barros
      ric@ycdtotv.com
      YCDTOTV.com

Comment

Working...
      X