Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarcD View Post
    What the heck is The Splat?
    It's a programming block on Teenick that replaces The 90s Are All That, with expanded hours and shows. Now they're not only airing the 90s, but they're covering most periods from Nick's golden age, including YCDTOTV.
    Mark

Comment

Originally posted by slime2005 View Post
      It's a programming block on Teenick that replaces The 90s Are All That, with expanded hours and shows. Now they're not only airing the 90s, but they're covering most periods from Nick's golden age, including YCDTOTV.
      Ah. What time does it air? I have Nick on my cable guide (Canada), but I don't see this Splat thing.

Comment

Originally posted by MarcD View Post
        Ah. What time does it air? I have Nick on my cable guide (Canada), but I don't see this Splat thing.
        If you're in Canada, I don't think you'll have access to it. To my understanding, Teenick is US only. But it airs from 10pm to 6am EST.

On another note, YCDTOTV won't be airing this week. This week's scheduled is mostly Rugrats/Reptar themed, and the only other shows airing are Nicktoons. So this week will be a waste, IMO.
        Mark

Comment

Originally posted by slime2005 View Post
          If you're in Canada, I don't think you'll have access to it. To my understanding, Teenick is US only. But it airs from 10pm to 6am EST.

On another note, YCDTOTV won't be airing this week. This week's scheduled is mostly Rugrats/Reptar themed, and the only other shows airing are Nicktoons. So this week will be a waste, IMO.
          I have to check that out I had no ideal. MarcD hope all is well we haven't talked in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by pantherfan96 View Post
            I have to check that out I had no ideal. MarcD hope all is well we haven't talked in awhile.
            Hey Panther! Yup everything is swell, hope life is treating you good too. I just don't have the time I used to...but I'm still around.

Comment

Working...
            X