This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Clothes Did They Wear?

When the cast members got drenched/slimed, were they wearing their own clothes, or clothes the studio provided them?

I think they wore their own clothes, but the leather jacket that chris bickford wore belonged to the studio.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the wardrobe was all provided by the studio.

In later seasons it can be easy to tell from the first few links who's going to get slimed: it's usually the kid that's con****uously over- or under-dressed. (I can't say con****uous, as in easily seen or noticed; readily visible or observable; attracting special attention, as by outstanding qualities or eccentricities? I wonder if I can say ****ake mushrooms, or *****rdly, as in reluctant to give or spend; stingy; miserly; meanly or ungenerously small or scanty. Yep anything that looks like it might be a swear word or racial slur gets automatically censored. That's a bit like everyone who wanted to permanently remove the words twin and tower from the english language after... you know.)

If one kid is wearing shorts and a ratty t-shirt (and no one else is), he's getting slimed.
      If a girl is wearing an expensive-looking, frilly dress, dollar to a dime it's getting wrecked with slime before the half-hour is up. (And don't forget Vanessa's I'm-guessing-out-of-necessity change from her white overalls to that strange purple dress in Television)
      50/50 Chris' leather jacket's getting slimed and/or watered, but miraculously is never ruined by it.
      ************************************************** ************************ - was meant as a joke, but has already gone too far.
      If Kevin is wearing a tie, 90% chance he's getting it.
      Last edited by John Lasher; August 13, 2009, 10:33 PM.

Comment

I don't think it mattered with Jill Stanley because she got slimed in almost every episode she was in.

Comment

Jill never got her jean skirt slimed but only got slimed once while wearing it.

Comment

Ugh...I thought we'd been through this.
            "Without a song or dance, what are we? So I say 'Thank you for the music', for giving it to me...."

Comment

Working...
            X