Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Competition

I just got my nephew to register! He has watched some of the YCDTOTV with me (bad copies). He is now trying to make up pre-empts Okay, back to the subject of games. We both decided that our goal in the ARKaid is to beat, Count Floyd & Dancy. Truth be told, I'm not to good. However, leave to the kid to get all the future HIGH SCORES!!!
    "Multiple personality? They haven't got ANY personality on this show. Oh!"

Yay! go high scores list, i will quickly (and quietly ) go up the ranks!
    Can green slime be a different color?

Comment

If I can't beat your High Score, I'll find someone who can.

I begged I pleaded I kissed Alasdair Gillis smelling shoes. Finally, Count Floyd said he could spare a square. Jakepeter had to challenge us both (he's my nephew, who has Dancy & Count Floyd in his target). People, I just had my brother join up. He's a game master; and he was kicked off a site because he had all HIgh Scores. So, If you don't let me have 1st place in something, I'll have my enforcer take it from you.:twisted

Comment

Same goes for me (but i might not need his help as much as radamus), Tyger7 is the really-good-at-games uncle.

So just try and beat us now!!!

Comment

The 1 who showed me this site, dur.

Comment

Virility Ex

i was wondering which U.K competition sites, are legitimate and are worth entering in?

Comment

yeah still waiting!!!

Comment

My 2 cousins are the Arcade Champions

Waiting for what? My 2 nephews are currently ranked #1 & #2 Kings of the Arcade. Unfortunately, one or both of them also took game wins from me!
                Last edited by RadamusPrime; September 3rd, 2011, 06:03 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here.

Comment

Working...
                  X