This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator: My first place scores don't submit

I don't know why, but when I get 1st place on any game, they don't show up. I usually get a message stating that Ive been signed out for a user session. I placed well over 300 on Family Squirrel Octupus & then over 150 next. Both didn't show. That's just today. Do you know why this may be happening?
    "Multiple personality? They haven't got ANY personality on this show. Oh!"

Usually if you replay a game over and over without actually clicking another link, it will time out due to inactivity since the board doesn't register the activity in the flash game as activity. I have it set for a couple of hours, I think. My suggestion is if you don't get the score you are wanting after a few times, click a link to return to the main arcade page and then follow the game link back to the game you were playing. I was robbed a few times before as well and found that this works when I'm playing a game that I like.
    Ric de Barros
    ric@ycdtotv.com
    YCDTOTV.com

Comment

Thank you Moderator

Yeah, I seem to just keep playing over & over. I will do as you have advised. Thanks.

Comment

That's also happened to me. I will also do that. also when you get mail that ur score has been taken, don't use that link, go to the game normally through the arkaid.
        Can green slime be a different color?

Comment

he said a few hours

He said a few hours. Some of the games must be mini, mini games. They must time out after like 5 minutes or so.

Comment

No, all should be set to that couple of hours.
            Can green slime be a different color?

Comment

Working...
            X