Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ugotslimed
    replied
    actually i would assume it would be more common to show kids having coffee in this day and age what with the populaity of starbucks and other candy-like beverages being reffered to as coffee.
    It felt like back in the pre-starbucks 1980's no kids drank coffee and you didn't start untill you were like 25 or something. now I think it's more common.

Leave a comment:

• trojanjustni
    replied
    Well most sets have a "craft services" area that offer at the very least coffee, doughnuts, tea and water. Most offer much more. I'd imagine this was just the snack area for YCDTOTV and nobody put much thought into what the kids drank.

I mean it was the 80's nobody really cared. Today somebody at Nickelodeon might stop and question a teenager/tween drinking coffee, but at the time I don't think it was a huge deal.

Leave a comment:

• Skymouth
    replied
    Well, Moose was a bit older then she looked, as Les Lye revealed in an interview, so that might be the reason. Also, it could have been tea as well.

Leave a comment:

• ugotslimed
    started a topic Question about the ycdtotv kids

Question about the ycdtotv kids

I was looking at pics of all the different parts of the set on this very website the other day and noticed there was an area called the "coffee break/makeup area" there was even a picture of what looked like moose-holding a cup of coffee standing next to some coffee makers.
    did they really show the kids on the show drinking coffee? was moose drinking coffee in that pic?" and wouldnt the cast bea bit young to be depicted having coffee in the firstplace?
    just curious-does anyone remember how often this "coffee break"m area was used?
Working...
X