Thread: Which cast member did you relate to best

Slime Mixer Link Set

Default Which cast member did you relate to best

Were they any cast members who you felt a commonality with? I always related best to Doug myself.

Probably Lisa...people are always telling me I talk too much...
    "Without a song or dance, what are we? So I say 'Thank you for the music', for giving it to me...."

As a kid, I don't think I really connected with any of the kids, but as an adult I would probably say Christine, because she was a leader and had an inherent sensibility about her. Also Matthew for being a nerdy know-it-all!
    Rob Homa
    Slime Society "Info Dude" since 1995!

I always felt some commonality with Matthew Godfrey. We had similiar haircuts, similiar dispositions, and we were both very smart.

I also related to Adam Reid, because we share the same first name. Not the other Adam though.

Also, to a lesser extent, Vanessa, because we have similiar senses of humor, and Amyas, because he was little and so was I, and moreso because he was a little brother and so was I. I never realised how much older than me all of the kids were until much later. Amyas was 10, I believe, in the 87's, while I would have been 3 then. Even watching them later on when i was a bit older, I figured Matthew, Adam, Doug, and Vanessa were 11 or 12 in the 87's, not 14 and 15.

Adam Reid.

I related to that guy, the predicaments he got into, and how he could just never...seem...to...win.

Coin Slot Cleaner Blip's Arkaid

I felt a bit personality wise like Brodie and Alasdair, too close to determine a single person.

probably alasdair - mainly because we were the same age (he was actually older, but in the syndicated reruns on nickelodeon he was about my age, so yeah..) i didn't really see MYSELF in him, but he just seemed like the type i would've most wanted to be friends with in real life..

Christine, because she was always the brunt of so many "fat" jokes (as was Lisa) - and I have always been overweight myself. Plus, I have an aunt whose name is Kristine (though we always call her Tina), and my own name is Christopher which is the male equivalent of Christine.

I never realised how much older than me all of the kids were until much later. Amyas was 10, I believe, in the 87's, while I would have been 3 then.

Alasdair,Lisa, and Christine.