Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: childhood memories

Default childhood memories

What would childhood memories formed into the nowadays kids mind?and how it affects their views in life?
    most of our childhood memories such as villages,waterfalls,softights and forest.what would nowadays kids have for their childhood memories?

war?
    food shortage?
    or WTC?

Your question has a big challenge for those countries and authorities who push the kinds and whole human being in war and other necessity shortages. We have to give good memories to the kids so in later stage they bring a positive changes in a society.

Wow, a thread started by a spam bot in which 2 other spambots have replied.

I really miss my childhood memories of my life. That was really memorable time of my life. It will remain ever fresh in my mind.

Childhood is very good stage of our life.
    and i really miss my childhood memories.
    that was memorable stage of my life.

hi friends,
    childhood is very good stage of life.
    i really miss my childhood.in present child have nothing to expect tv

Childhood is the best part of everyone's life.
    Wishing fo a bicycle, sleeping with mother and going to shop with father is much enjoyable to all.
    Doing the things which we can't was very interesting then learn from our mistakes.......

Childhood is the best part of my life.I really miss my childhood friends.Thats was wonderful time.Nothing is more powerful than the memories created by a child's experiences. The child's memories fashion the adult's life. Every day of adult life is touched by the memories of childhood experiences.

We can never forget the childhood memories because that are the great moments of the life which we spend when no tension takes place as well the lot of enjoyment beyond the responsibilities. All these things are good when we think about the past.

In my childhood is have watched 2 shows a lot.
    The names were.
    1 The Legends of the Hidden Temple.
    2 Global Guts.