Thread: Nickelodeon Studios Opening Day Celebration

Default Nickelodeon Studios Opening Day Celebration

While this isn't directly YCDTOTV related, I was curious if anyone has a copy of the Nickelodeon Studios Opening Day Celebration that they would be willing to provide me with. I have quite a large collection of Nickelodeon shows and would trade anything for it.

Thanks for your help.

Universal Studios Florida is an American amusement park located in Orlando, Florida. Opened on June 7, 1990, the park's theme is the entertainment industry, in particular movies and television. Universal Studios Florida inspires its guests to "ride the movies," and it features numerous attractions and live shows. The park is one component of the larger Universal Orlando Resort.

In 2009, the park hosted an estimated 5.4 million guests, ranking it the eighth-most visited theme park in the United States

Quote Originally Posted by ivievei View Post
    Universal Studios Florida is an American amusement park located in Orla........
    *interrupts*

Get out. Just get out.

Last edited by slime2005; August 18th, 2010 at 09:39 PM.
    Mark

+1, I don't need the details, I need someone who has it that would be willing to trade with me so I can enjoy this special, I really want to watch the whole thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Bertie Bott View Post
    +1, I don't need the details, I need someone who has it that would be willing to trade with me so I can enjoy this special, I really want to watch the whole thing!
    It's on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=724AI4MeHvU

Unfortunately, that's only the first hour. The entire special is 3 hours long and no one has reported as having more than that.