Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Slime In Winners & Nick Bumpers?

Pretty cool that you have some of those on tape. Do you have the capability to take screencaps from the tapes to post here? I'm sure I along with others would love to see them!

Quote Originally Posted by ugotslimed View Post
    has anyone found the clip of the slime in promo where christine is covered in slime and talking about how you can enter to be the "next victim of the green slime" ? I'd really like to see that.
    The only clip I remember that remotely sounds like what you're describing is from the first slime in where Christine goes "It could be you if you win this ridiculous contest." That clip was posted a year or two ago and then got taken down for a terms of service violation.

Rob
    Rob Homa
    Slime Society "Info Dude" since 1995!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLockerMonster View Post
    The only clip I remember that remotely sounds like what you're describing is from the first slime in where Christine goes "It could be you if you win this ridiculous contest." That clip was posted a year or two ago and then got taken down for a terms of service violation.

Rob
    I'm not sure-I think that is the one-she was already covered in green slime at the beginning of the commercial isn't she?

Quote Originally Posted by hvxmen42 View Post
    Awesome!

Do you guys need a copy of it?

I think I found another old Nick bumper featuring YCDTOTV too
    I would love to see those slime in contest videos. Please post video of each of them if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeMixer View Post
    The 1989 Slime-In winner video is up on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrZ_a1tLXCU

I found that one just by dumb luck!
    If I remember correctly, winners were chosen through a random drawing, so it just happened to be that some the first winners were girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam 12 View Post
    a rather bustier than usual Vanessa
    Quotefile! as they used to say on Usenet!