Thread: cartoons i will trade for

Default cartoons i will trade for

Care Bears (Nelvana Version) (perfabaly syndicated and disney channel run)
    Sylvanian Families (No Intro Or Ending Please)
    Noozles (No Intro please)
    Pokemon
    Turbo Teen
    Dragon Tales (Any Episode I Don't Have Except The Ones Where Max And Emmy Are Called To DInner, "Putting The Fun In Fun Houses", "Snowman For All Seasons", "The Sorrow And The Party", and no "Dance" dragon tune please)
    http://tazsnewforums.proboards37.com/index.cgi
    Join My Message Board Today; Pease Keep It Clean And With Posts

Coin Slot Cleaner Blip's Arkaid

Got lots of pokemon, mostly from CN and Boomerang, but a few commercial releases as well. Alas, I rarely, if ever, taped them during the origional run on kids wb. I have a few noozles, but they're all from youtube, and low quality. I can only do VHS, I'm afraid, and I prefer receiving trades in vhs as well.

I have all the care bears from Nelvana, Dic and The Atkinson Film-Arts specials and 3 of the movies as a 12 dvd set. I also have another 100,000+ cartoons available for trade. There is a link to my trade site on my profile page, it's a new site so not everything is on it yet, but adding to it when I can, can always ask and I can check my archive to see if I have it.

The EU no longer stands for "roaming abolition" but for "incentives to its disappearance," reports La Vanguardia, according to the details of a plan