Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WANTED: Photos

Default WANTED: Photos

Will stay pay for publicity or personal photos from the show.

I would also like some photos...I don't need anything fancy...Anything that I could frame and hang on my wall...If someone can send me a good picture of Barth and the Dad (Les Lye characters)...I will gladly make it worth their while.

Please send me a PM

as for me, I'd be interested in cast photos, 1986-87. No reproductions please.

Fry Cook at Barth's Barth's Burgery Mr Agent's Avatar

Default Items for sale

I have several Items from the show, and a few other Items Of Les Lye's
    Pictures, props Etc. if there is anything specific you are looking for, gimme a shout. I have a number of items however that i am not willing to part with.
    Mr. Agent

i could go for group photos of any ol season,and while i'm asking,anyone got any green slime soap and shampoo?

I'd be interested in cast photos from episodes that aired in 1982-1986... and more speficially photos of alasdair gillis... I'd like to include these in the scrapbook I am making all about the 80's and my favorites things of the times.

Thanks in advance...
    M.

Default a joke

Hehe! This reminds me of a joke I heard: This guy goes out to work, and finds an insurance sitting on his car , arms spread out. So he asks "Hey insurance what are you doing hugging my car?", and the insurance answers "I'm not hugging, i'm a BLANKET".

Default Green Slime Soap and Shampoo on eBay!

Ok everyone. Here is probably your only chance to get original, vintage Nickelodeon YCDTOTV Green Slime Soap and Shampoo!!!!

It is available on eBay from 1/8/06 through 1/15/06. Photos of both items posted.

Check out this link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Vintage-Nic...QQcmdZViewItem

Cue Card Holder Link Set jakepeter11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Agent View Post
    I have several Items from the show, and a few other Items Of Les Lye's
    Pictures, props Etc. if there is anything specific you are looking for, gimme a shout. I have a number of items however that i am not willing to part with.
    Were you at the filmings of the show?
    Can green slime be a different color?