Thread: YCDTOTV episode errors

Default YCDTOTV episode errors

There are some errors in the episode guide. Zilch appeared in Nutrition and Lisa appeared in Culture Junk. Could someone please correct these errors ASAP?

Just curious why there is so much urgency in getting these errors corrected?
    Rob Homa
    Slime Society "Info Dude" since 1995!

Cue Card Holder Link Set

Lisa wasn't really a cast member in Cultural Junk.

Quote Originally Posted by CappieGuy View Post
    Lisa wasn't really a cast member in Cultural Junk.
    Since she was in arguably the most memorable scene from that episode, I think we'll keep her and just put (uncredited).
    Ric de Barros
    ric@ycdtotv.com
    YCDTOTV.com

Slime Mixer Link Set

Apparently there were some other episode where cast members appeared in episodes but were not credited.

Quite frequently, kids will appear in what I like to call "bit parts" and "cameos". I put those in quotes because I'm not sure if I'm using the words right.

A "bit part" is when they appear in a sketch or two and have a minor speaking part or an action. A "cameo" is where they appear as an extra, say on the bus or in a crowd scene. A few kids never did get more than cameos. ome like Naida had more screentime in cameos than in starring episodes. She was ALWAYS on the bus in 86 and 87.

For the sake of simplicity, in the EPG, we now list cast members who had a speaking part but did not get closing credit with "(uncredited)" next to their names.

"Cameos" are now listed for individuals who were not considered a "current" kid cast member but had a small appearance (e.g. Alasdair in "Fantasies")...

"Special Guests" are now listed as anyone who was not in the "current" kid cast but had a significant speaking part (e.g. Vanessa in "Age").
    Ric de Barros
    ric@ycdtotv.com
    YCDTOTV.com