Thread: Awful quiet around here

Question Awful quiet around here

It sure has been dead on this forum this year. I haven't seen any new posts at all! You'd think there would be plenty to discuss, with the iTunes releases, the discovery of 11 more 1979 episodes in existance, and the 35th anniversary coming up, but not a peep from anyone. I'm actually making this topic as a test to see if maybe the board software broke on the new year or something.

Change Attendant Blip's Arkaid

I agree, it's a bit too quiet. With the upcoming 35th anniversairy, would it came a "project 132"?

Change Attendant Blip's Arkaid RadamusPrime's Avatar

Cool Hello, hello, hello; what a wonderful word

Quote Originally Posted by dumas View Post
    I agree, it's a bit too quiet. With the upcoming 35th anniversairy, would it came a "project 132"?
    I just purchased the 1st volume of You Can't Do That On Television via ITunes!! I know it helps to buy a few volumes, but I'd rather purchase seasons by the dvd. I did just see what looked to be like dvd's through Shout! Factory. I'll have to check it out.
    "Multiple personality? They haven't got ANY personality on this show. Oh!"

I haven't been around much, and when I have logged in people are talking about the 1979 hour-long eps, which unlike 99% of the posters here I don't really like or care about.

Maybe when people get over their 1979 fixation and start discussing the regular, half-hour eps again, I'll post like the dickens.

I'd much rather talk about 1989 eps than 1979 eps.

Fry Cook at Barth's Barth's Burgery Count Floyd's Avatar

So quiet. Shhhh.......
    Listen. The faintest echo of Ted's flatulence reverberates through the night air 25 years later.
    And like sands through the hourglass, so are the Days of Our Lives.

Change Attendant Blip's Arkaid

Quote Originally Posted by MarcD View Post
    I haven't been around much, and when I have logged in people are talking about the 1979 hour-long eps, which unlike 99% of the posters here I don't really like or care about.

Maybe when people get over their 1979 fixation and start discussing the regular, half-hour eps again, I'll post like the dickens.

I'd much rather talk about 1989 eps than 1979 eps.
    Now then you mention it, it could be fun to imagine what if a portal to a parralel universe exist where a 1988 season episodes of YCDTOTV was produced with a mix of the 1986-87 and 1989 cast. Getting our hands on this episodes and bring back to our universe. I know I dreamed big but imagine what might have been...

The 1989 cast had some of their own charm althought I miss Les' Groucho Marx Doctor but the sketches of the family-wagon was a nice addition and why they didn't added it more earlier?

Listen. The faintest echo of Ted's flatulence reverberates through the night air 25 years later.
    And also let's check a video compilation of Ted being slimed.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWUb16K3O5g