Thread: Itunes YCDTOTV Volume 4

Default Itunes YCDTOTV Volume 4

Does anyone know when the release date for Volume 4 of YCDTOTV yet?

I don't know, (gah!) but you got my hopes up! I thought you were announcing that it was up on itunes!

I know...I am waiting patiently.

I feel it's pretty safe to assume that they won't continue the iTunes releases at this point. I would be very surprised to ever see a volume 4.
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by slime2005 View Post
    I feel it's pretty safe to assume that they won't continue the iTunes releases at this point. I would be very surprised to ever see a volume 4.
    Why do you feel this way?

It looks like YCDTOTV has been removed from iTunes.

They're still up on Amazon, though.
    Mark

Fry Cook at Barth's Barth's Burgery Count Floyd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slime2005 View Post
    I am inclined to agree with slime2005. It doesn't seem that any further releases will be available. With all the episodes widely available on YouTube, there is no incentive to continue with official releases.

I hope that at the very least, TeenNick might create an 80s block and play YCDTOTV reruns. Then we can at least still have them all in high quality, instead of 30 year old VHS tapes.
    Mark

How long does Nick's rights to YCDTOTV last? Maybe a retro/nostalgia network could pick up YCDTOTV

Small correction: looks like YCDTOTV is "unavailable" on Amazon as well, but they're still listed.

I didn't have Volume 3 previously downloaded on my computer, but I was able to get them earlier today. I guess as long as you purchased them at some point, you can still re-download them if you need to. I was relieved. I think I'm going to burn them on DVD just in case something happens.

I wonder why they've been pulled. It looks like every other old Nick show that's been released is still up.
    Mark