Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ted Wilson

Default Ted Wilson

Rob Homa
    Slime Society "Info Dude" since 1995!

I don't know...there is something disillusioning about these kinds of things.

Who wants to know that Ted from YCDTOTV likes jazz now and has grown into a bland host for a science fiction TV channel?

Same reason I don't watch those "behind the scenes" features on DVDs and Blu Rays. Who wants to see that stuff?

...probably lots of people, but not me.

Thanks for posting the link, anyway.

Waiter at Barth's Barth's Burgery

Wink

You know you do Marc !

Nahh not really. Many of the former kids have grown up into people I wouldn't really want to meet.

Marc, ever have any experiences with anybody on that show you sound like a man with a story?
    Last edited by pantherfan96; February 5th, 2015 at 07:27 PM.

Darla Hood of Our Gang/The Little Rascals commented on how fans of her childhood career were disappointed to get photos of her adult self so she started sending out Our Gang era photos instead. People couldn't come to terms with the fact that Darla had grown up.

Quote Originally Posted by pantherfan96 View Post
    Marc, ever have any experiences with anybody on that show you sound like a man with a story?
    Nope, just going by interviews and stuff. The full extent of my interaction with the YCDTOTV cast is a few tweets exchanged with Stephanie Bauder on Twitter. She followed me for a short time, before she deleted her account. I think it was just before that whole "new show" thing fell apart. Oh, and once in 87 I got Vanessa's home number somehow and called her. She answered the phone, but I was too paralyzed to say anything and then just hung up.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly Dolly View Post
    Darla Hood of Our Gang/The Little Rascals commented on how fans of her childhood career were disappointed to get photos of her adult self so she started sending out Our Gang era photos instead. People couldn't come to terms with the fact that Darla had grown up.
    lol, I'd never be disappointed at someone growing up *physically*, but someone from a show I love (like YCTDOTV) growing up and then belittling the show or basically wanting to wipe their association with the show from history, that makes me a bit peeved.

Red face

Wow Marc, you really love this show how if I may ask sir, did you get a hold of her phone number you had a friend that was friends with her or something?you had to be a kid in school right back then?
    Last edited by pantherfan96; February 14th, 2015 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pantherfan96 View Post
    Wow Marc, you really love this show how if I may ask sir, did you get a hold of her phone number you had a friend that was friends with her or something?you had to be a kid in school right back then?
    Yep, was in school, 13, acquaintance of an acquaintance more like. I started watching the show with that cast which maybe explains why I am not as huge a Christine fan as others here. I watched all the Christine shows as re-runs.

Red face

We were close in age I was 11 around the same time in 87.I am picturing a 13 year old Marc on the phone with his hand shaking please pick up come on please pick up! this is also before caller id so you could have been at it all day.
    Last edited by pantherfan96; February 15th, 2015 at 04:58 PM.