Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: wishful pre-empts with the following tv shows:

Change Attendant Blip's Arkaid

Default wishful pre-empts with the following tv shows:

if YCDTOTV is still on the air I like to see what the following pre-empts will result with the following shows
    -Walker Texas Ranger
    -Sailor Moon
    -Pokemon
    -Diagnostic Murder
    -Law & Order
    -South Park
    -Simpsons
    -King of the Hill
    -Saturday Night Live
    -Gundam Wing
    -Inuyasha
    -NYPD Blue
    -X-Files
    -Xena
    etc....

..."Law and order gets busted will not be seen tonight. In its place, we bring you the following show which we should go to jail for" (Topic: crime and punishment)

..."The Simpsons move away" will not be seen tonight. In it's place we bring you the following show that should also be sent away" (Topic: moving)

..."National Geographic Explorer: Chernobyl" will not be seen tonight, in its place we bring you the following freak of nature

Ok, so its not the best...

--Rick
    Greetings from Newmarket NH...
    ..."You can NOT leave the magic!"

"24 will not be seen at this time as we only had a half hour slot to fill." (Time management.)
    Mark
    I'm not paranoid. Which of my enemies told you this?
    I...uh...have no idea.

Home Audience Fan

Default Re: wishful pre-empts with the following tv shows:

Quote Originally Posted by dumas
    if YCDTOTV is still on the air I like to see what the following pre-empts will result with the following shows
    -Walker Texas Ranger
    -Sailor Moon
    -Pokemon
    -Diagnostic Murder
    -Law & Order
    -South Park
    -Simpsons
    -King of the Hill
    -Saturday Night Live
    -Gundam Wing
    -Inuyasha
    -NYPD Blue
    -X-Files
    -Xena
    etc....
    South Park sinks to the pit will not be seen tonight, in it's place, we have something completely crude, vulgar, low, and distatseful.

Default Pre-empts

Here's an idea for an "Inuyasha" pre-empt...

"Inuyasha Gets Sent to the Doghouse" will not be seen at this time. In its place, we present the following program which desperately needs its rabies shots. (Pets)
    At the end: "You Can't Do That On Television" has been a Flea-Bitten production.

(Don't take offense, Inuyasha fans... I am one too! In fact, I'm a big fan of anime in general. I just thought this would be funny.)

Some others:

"Judge Judy" will not be seen at this time so that we may bring you the following program which surely ought to be a crime. (or - "...so that we may bring you the following program that's even more full of baloney.") (The Law and Courts)
    At the end: "You Can't Do That On Television" has been a Judged Incompetent production.

"Survivor: Antarctica" will not be seen at this time in order that we may bring you the following program which will leave you even colder. (Television)

"American Idol" will not be seen at this time. In its place, we present the following program which should be voted off the airwaves permanently. (Pop Music)
    At the end: "You Can't Do That On Television" has been a Tone-Deaf production.

"Iron Chef" will not be seen at this time so that we may bring you the following program guaranteed to leave a bad taste in your mouth and give you gas. (Food and Cooking)
    At the end: "You Can't Do That On Television" has been a Heartburn production.
    God loves all the little flowers, even the wild ones that grow by the side of the road. - Cyndi Lauper

Default Re: Pre-empts

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKun2K5
    Here's an idea for an "Inuyasha" pre-empt...

"Inuyasha Gets Sent to the Doghouse" will not be seen at this time. In its place, we present the following program which desperately needs its rabies shots. (Pets)
    At the end: "You Can't Do That On Television" has been a Flea-Bitten production.

(Don't take offense, Inuyasha fans... I am one too! In fact, I'm a big fan of anime in general. I just thought this would be funny.)
    That's a good one I just taught of another one for Inuyasha (and I like Inuyasha too )

"Inuyasha will cut the head of NHL players who don't accept the last offers. In its place we presents a program with more compromises. YCDTOTV has been a compromised show after lots of negociations (Negociations/compromises)

Studio Audience Fan

Default More Pre-empted programs

Pimp My Ride will not be shown at this time in order to bring you the following programs that is also considered a piece of Junk

YCDTOTV has been a Dude Where's My Car? Production (Automobiles)

I had to do this coutesy of MTV Pimp my ride and Monster Garage

How About.......

(Lanisha Cole in a Red Swimsuit, Brandi Sherwood in a Orange Swimsuit, Shane Stirling in a Yellow Swimsuit, Natasha Yi in a Green Swimsuit, Gabrielle Tuite in a Blue Swimsuit, Rachel Reynolds in a purple swimsuit pictured is on Deckwork in a pool filled with Water)

"Barker's Beauties" wanted to go Synchronized Swimming will not be seen tonight, so we could bring the following that will swim to this. (Sports)

--------------------------------------------------------------

(image of Samantha Steele in a Black Leotard Dancing)

"Flashdance" -- Starring Samantha Steele (Audience Laughs) will not be seen tonight, so we bring the following that we dance do this. (Movies)

and some from ROCKTRAX

(image of Pat Croce's Winnebago on Daytona International Speedway)

"Pat Croce: Moving in Circles" (audience laughs) will
    not be seen at this time -- in order that we may bring you a game
    that's made the rounds. (AUTO RACING)

(images of Pat Sajak, Vanna White and Alex Trebek)

"Wheel of Jeopardy!" (audience laughs) will not be seen
    tonight -- so that we may bring you the following show hybrid.(Game Shows)

(image of Jennifer Lopez at Courtroom

"Jennifer Lopez's Divorce Court" (audience laughs) will not
    be seen tonight -- so that we may bring you this show that's in the law (Courts)

Also

"Duel between Knight Rider, the Dukes Boys, Speed Racer, Viper,Smokey & The Bandit against the Fast & Furious" will not be seen tonight, in its place we present you the following program" (driving/cars/road safety/road rage) (image featuring the big red truck from the movie Duel with the pic of Kitt, General Lee, Mach V,Viper from the tv show Viper, Burt Reynolds' Trans-Am against the cars from the movie the Fast & Furious)

Default Good ones guys!

Incidentally, for those of you who aren't anime fans and might not have understood my pre-empt, Inuyasha is a half-human, half-demon with doglike ears and claws. If you're familiar with Ranma 1/2 or Urusei Yatsura, it's from the same creator, Rumiko Takahashi. Cartoon Network airs the TV anime.

Anyway, more pre-empts, starting with another anime one...

"Sailor Moon Gets Totally Eclipsed" will not be seen at this time, in order that we may bring you the following disaster of astronomical proportions. (Astronomy, Stars and Planets)
    "You Can't Do That On Television" has been a Black Hole production.

"20/20 Goes Blind" will not be seen at this time. In its place, we present the following breach of journalistic integrity. (Journalism and the News)
    "You Can't Do That On Television" is now Yesterday's News. Thank goodness!
    God loves all the little flowers, even the wild ones that grow by the side of the road. - Cyndi Lauper