Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 100

Thread: wishful pre-empts with the following tv shows:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Change Attendant Blip's Arkaid
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    192

    Default wishful pre-empts with the following tv shows:

    if YCDTOTV is still on the air I like to see what the following pre-empts will result with the following shows
    -Walker Texas Ranger
    -Sailor Moon
    -Pokemon
    -Diagnostic Murder
    -Law & Order
    -South Park
    -Simpsons
    -King of the Hill
    -Saturday Night Live
    -Gundam Wing
    -Inuyasha
    -NYPD Blue
    -X-Files
    -Xena
    etc....

  2. #2

    Default

    ..."Law and order gets busted will not be seen tonight. In its place, we bring you the following show which we should go to jail for" (Topic: crime and punishment)

    ..."The Simpsons move away" will not be seen tonight. In it's place we bring you the following show that should also be sent away" (Topic: moving)

    ..."National Geographic Explorer: Chernobyl" will not be seen tonight, in its place we bring you the following freak of nature

    Ok, so its not the best...


    --Rick
    Greetings from Newmarket NH...
    ..."You can NOT leave the magic!"

  3. #3

    Default

    "24 will not be seen at this time as we only had a half hour slot to fill." (Time management.)
    Mark
    I'm not paranoid. Which of my enemies told you this?
    I...uh...have no idea.

  4. #4

    Default

    ahahahahaha <3 it!

  5. #5

    Default

    (Political Correctness)

    Dr. Quinn quits medicine to become a housewife cannot be shown becaues we're afraid audiences will accuse us of promoting traditional gender roles. Instead, we've been required to show the following program that's guaranteed to only offend white males.

    You Can't Do That On Television has been a colorless production. Cut to announcer: "Maybe we should've filmed in black and white and it would've really been colorless. Uh-oh the producers now say my joke is insensitive."
    Last edited by bananaspit; November 24th, 2011 at 11:20 PM. Reason: added the production

  6. #6
    Home Audience Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Peterborough Jail
    Posts
    5

    Default Re: wishful pre-empts with the following tv shows:

    Quote Originally Posted by dumas
    if YCDTOTV is still on the air I like to see what the following pre-empts will result with the following shows
    -Walker Texas Ranger
    -Sailor Moon
    -Pokemon
    -Diagnostic Murder
    -Law & Order
    -South Park
    -Simpsons
    -King of the Hill
    -Saturday Night Live
    -Gundam Wing
    -Inuyasha
    -NYPD Blue
    -X-Files
    -Xena
    etc....
    South Park sinks to the pit will not be seen tonight, in it's place, we have something completely crude, vulgar, low, and distatseful.

  7. #7

    Default Pre-empts

    Here's an idea for an "Inuyasha" pre-empt...

    "Inuyasha Gets Sent to the Doghouse" will not be seen at this time. In its place, we present the following program which desperately needs its rabies shots. (Pets)
    At the end: "You Can't Do That On Television" has been a Flea-Bitten production.

    (Don't take offense, Inuyasha fans... I am one too! In fact, I'm a big fan of anime in general. I just thought this would be funny.)

    Some others:

    "Judge Judy" will not be seen at this time so that we may bring you the following program which surely ought to be a crime. (or - "...so that we may bring you the following program that's even more full of baloney.") (The Law and Courts)
    At the end: "You Can't Do That On Television" has been a Judged Incompetent production.

    "Survivor: Antarctica" will not be seen at this time in order that we may bring you the following program which will leave you even colder. (Television)

    "American Idol" will not be seen at this time. In its place, we present the following program which should be voted off the airwaves permanently. (Pop Music)
    At the end: "You Can't Do That On Television" has been a Tone-Deaf production.

    "Iron Chef" will not be seen at this time so that we may bring you the following program guaranteed to leave a bad taste in your mouth and give you gas. (Food and Cooking)
    At the end: "You Can't Do That On Television" has been a Heartburn production.
    God loves all the little flowers, even the wild ones that grow by the side of the road. - Cyndi Lauper

  8. #8
    Change Attendant Blip's Arkaid
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    192

    Default Re: Pre-empts

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKun2K5
    Here's an idea for an "Inuyasha" pre-empt...

    "Inuyasha Gets Sent to the Doghouse" will not be seen at this time. In its place, we present the following program which desperately needs its rabies shots. (Pets)
    At the end: "You Can't Do That On Television" has been a Flea-Bitten production.

    (Don't take offense, Inuyasha fans... I am one too! In fact, I'm a big fan of anime in general. I just thought this would be funny.)
    That's a good one I just taught of another one for Inuyasha (and I like Inuyasha too )

    "Inuyasha will cut the head of NHL players who don't accept the last offers. In its place we presents a program with more compromises. YCDTOTV has been a compromised show after lots of negociations (Negociations/compromises)

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dumas View Post
    That's a good one I just taught of another one for Inuyasha (and I like Inuyasha too )

    "Inuyasha will cut the head of NHL players who don't accept the last offers. In its place we presents a program with more compromises. YCDTOTV has been a compromised show after lots of negociations (Negociations/compromises)
    Pimp My Ride will not be shown at this time in order to bring you the following programs that is also considered a piece of Junk

    YCDTOTV has been a Dude Where's My Car? Production (Automobiles)

    I had to do this coutesy of MTV Pimp my ride and Monster Garage

  10. #10
    Change Attendant Blip's Arkaid RadamusPrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    169

    Default Pre-empting Smart

    "Are you Smarter than a 5th grader," will not be seen tonight. Instead, you will be watching a show where the whole cast combined is not smarter than a 5th grader.
    Last edited by RadamusPrime; September 20th, 2010 at 11:23 PM. Reason: quotes
    "Multiple personality? They haven't got ANY personality on this show. Oh!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •