Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: wishful pre-empts with the following tv shows:

Studio Audience Fan

I thought of a few more

(Science)

(a Picture of Dr. Dre is shown next to Hyde from 'That 70's Show)
    Dr. Dre and Mr. Hyde will not be seen today so that we can make Guinea Pigs with our viewers with the following scientific Experimental Progam.

YCDTOTV has been an E=MC2 production.

(Cellular Phones)

50 Cent's Phone Bill Massacre will not be seen at this time in order to reconnect your calls with the following presentation

Or this:

Crank Yankers will not be seen today because all their lines have been disconnected. In its place, we will redirect your calls with the following program

YCDTOTV has been a Wrong Number production.

and This last one.

(Internet)

Spider-Man surfs the World Wide Web will not be seen at this time in order that we may bring you the following webpage.

YCDTOTV has been a 'You Got Mail' Production.

Studio Audience Fan

Here's another Pre-empted show

(Science Fiction)

Star Wars Episode VI: Revenge of the crew from Enterprise wil not Be seen today. In its place, we present the following show From A Galay Far, Far Away.....

YCDTOTV has been an Out Of This World production.
    (cut to the Announcer)

If you ask me, this whole show and the dialogues from it are completely out of this world.

Default Re: wishful pre-empts with the following tv shows:

"Sailor Moon, hijacked by space pirates" will not be seen at this time. In it's place, we present the following "arrg!" rated presentation. (exploration)

"Saturday Night Live gets staged!" will not be seen at this time. In it's place we present the following staged disaster. (TV)

"The Honeycomb monster gets monster diarrhea" will not be seen at this hour. In it's place we present the following stomach churning show. (Healthy Foods)

"The recording industry sues... itself for piracy!" will not be seen today, in order that we can bring you the following copyright infringing entertainment. (entertainment)

"The Fonz Graduates High School..." will not be seen today, instead we present the following educationally impossible show for high school dropouts. (school)

I don't know *SLIMED* where this came from, or if it was said before:

"The Brady Bunch Moves Out" wil not be seen at this time. In it's place we present the following moving accident. (Moving)

dtemplar

Default Re: Other pre-empted shows

Quote Originally Posted by diehardfan
    "Jessica Simpson Goes To Harvard & Makes The Student Body Even Dumber Than She Is" will not be seen at this time, but this show doesn't exactly make the grade, either.
    (EDUCATION)
    "YSCDTOTV" has been a Straight-F Production.
    I had something in mind with that Pre-Empt.

Legally Blonde 3 Starring Jessica Simpson will not be seen at this time, in order that we bring you an even dumber program.

dtemplar

Default Here's more

(Rock N Roll)
    The Live 8 Concert from Calgary will not be seen at this time. In it's place we present the following off-key program.

(Vacation)
    The Brady Bunch Goes to Smurf Villiage will not be seen today, in order that we give you a show that should be on permanant vacation.

(Sports)
    The Battle of the Network Stars VS. The Battle of the P.B.S. Stars will not be seen at this time in order that we bring you the REAL agony of defeat.

(Kids TV)
    Barney Goes to Jurassic Park will not be seen at this time. In its place, we present an even bigger threat to Children's programming.

(Make-up)
    Extreme Makeover with special guest Frankenstein will not be seen at this time so that we can bring a program that needs a very extreme makeover.

or

Really Desperate Housewives will not be seen at this time in order that we bring the follwing unattractive program.

(Cooking)
    Iron Chef: Fast Food will not be seen at this time. In it's place, we present a show that should make you hurl after eating.

Barth: I Heard That!!!!

Studio Audience Fan

Just came up with a few more (some base on the topic that were on ealier shows)

(Boredom or Laziness)
    Ben Stein's Wonderful World of Math will not be seen at this time in order that we may bring you the following show which is also considered a total Bore.

YCDTOTV has been a You Snooze You Lose Production....
    (cut to the Announcer in the Booth)

Announcer:.... That's right. The more they snooze, the more money we lose. Then I can finally quit announcing this stupid show *looks to the camera in shock* what?? We are losing Money??

(Workout)
    Gov. Arnold Schwartzenegger's 30 Min. Workout Will not be seen today in order that we may bring you the following boring Exercise program that will have you sweating to the oldies.

YCDTOTV has been a Getting in Shape Production.

(Solar System)
    Dora the Space Explorer will not be seen today in order that we may bring you the following intergalactical show that can really make you see Stars.

YCDTOTV has been a Small Step for Man One Giant leap for Mankind Production.

Home Audience Fan

Index to symbols used
    [ ] = show topic
    * = denotes action
    ( ) = the announcer's smart aleck remark
    + describes the setting or person.

[Fast-food]

"Colonel Sanders Serves Up Big Bird" will not be seen at this time, in order to bring you the following stomach churning show.

This has been a "Drive -Thru" pro---- *Announcer holds stomach and gets a queasy look on his face before darting out of the view of the camera, barf sounds optional.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    [Immortality]

"Highlander Gets Life Imprisonment" will not be seen at this time, in order to bring you the following show that just won't die.

This has been a "Eternal" production. (Someone is going to spend eternity in you-know-where for making this show.)
    -------------------------------------------------------
    [Career Choices]

"Helen Keller, NASCAR Driver" will not be seen at this time, in order to bring you the following disaster....

This has been a "16 Tons" production. (I should of studied to become a doctor, like mother said, instead of being stuck doing this for a living.)
    ------------------------------------------------------
    [Music]

"Metallica Performs the Chipmunks Greatest Hits, Live in Concert!" will not be seen at this time, in order to bring you the following production that will have you plugging your ears.

This has been a "Off Beat" production. +Announcer is all punked out with colored mohawk, studded leather wristband, sleeveless concert shirt, and {rub on?} tattoos+ *Announcer makes a face at the camera and starts moshing his head*
    "What do you think is in the burgers?"

Studio Audience Fan

Default I thought of a few more

(Screen Shows Jack Black in boxing gear as well as Jack White in a boxing ring)

JACK BLACK VS. JACK WHITE in Mismatch of the Century will not be seen at this time. in order that we may color blind our viewers with the following presentation. (black and white)

YCDTOTV has been a Ted Turner Colorized Television Production.

(Extreme Makeover)
    XZIBIT PRESENTS PIMP MY BRIDE will not be seen at this time so we may bring you the following show that truly needs a COMPLETE MAKEOVER.

YCDTOTV has been an Ambush Makeover Production.

(Movie Monsters)

KING KONG BATTLES THE BIGFOOT MONSTER TRUCK will not be seen in oder that we may bring you the following program that will make you go ape for.

YCDTOTV has been a Creature Feature Production.

(Christmas episode)

HOW THE GRINCH STEAL CHRISTMAS FROM SCROOGE will not be seen today. In order that we may present the following Christmas Season replacement.

YCDTOTV has been a BAH HUMBUG production.

Coin Slot Cleaner Blip's Arkaid

Or how about this:

(If YCDTOTV became a reality show of itself)

PUNK'D SOMEHOW GETS OVERHAULIN' BY TELLING US WHAT NOT TO WEAR will not be seen at this time, in order that we may bring you a show that loves to make fun of itself.

This was a "Go down to the street, the tribe has spoken, and you are out of the competition" production. ("Oh, by the way, is my application in yet? I can see it now...the million dollar check coming in by next Christmas, or just as the last out from the World Series takes place? Book my flight for Bora Bora after this show...oops.")

(fad toys)

Tickle Me Elmo, Furby, Tamacotchi, and the cabbage patch doll in a no holds bard cage match will not be sceen today so we may bring you somthing that no one will ever want.

you can't do that on Television has been in a why did i ever pay that much production

anouncer: yeah just like why did i ever take a job on a second rate TV show.