Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: wishful pre-empts with the following tv shows:

here's a couple

(losing) The Detroit Lions 2008 highlight film will not be seen tonight so we can show more losers.

YCDTOT has been a 0-16 production.

(Terrorism) (pictures of the WTC on 9-11-2001) Airport 2001 will not be seen tonight so we can bring you something more fearful.

"Betty White and Justin Bieber: The Duets Special" will not be seen at this time. In its place, we bring you the following program which has not aged gracefully.

Music:
    "PBS' Great Performances Presents Paris Hilton at Carnegie Hall, with special guests Jessica and Ashlee Simpson" will not be seen at this time so that we may bring you the following program which is music to nobody's ears.

War:
    "Frontline: How Guantanamo Tortured Prisoners By Making Them Watch 48 Hours Straight of You Can't Do That On Television" will not be shown at this time, so that we may torture the home audience with the following instrument of war.

Quote Originally Posted by dumas View Post
    That's a good one I just taught of another one for Inuyasha (and I like Inuyasha too )

"Inuyasha will cut the head of NHL players who don't accept the last offers. In its place we presents a program with more compromises. YCDTOTV has been a compromised show after lots of negociations (Negociations/compromises)
    Pimp My Ride will not be shown at this time in order to bring you the following programs that is also considered a piece of Junk

YCDTOTV has been a Dude Where's My Car? Production (Automobiles)

I had to do this coutesy of MTV Pimp my ride and Monster Garage

Change Attendant Blip's Arkaid RadamusPrime's Avatar

Default Pre-empting Smart

"Are you Smarter than a 5th grader," will not be seen tonight. Instead, you will be watching a show where the whole cast combined is not smarter than a 5th grader.
    Last edited by RadamusPrime; September 20th, 2010 at 11:23 PM. Reason: quotes
    "Multiple personality? They haven't got ANY personality on this show. Oh!"

Change Attendant Blip's Arkaid RadamusPrime's Avatar

"ALL THAT," will not be seen tonight, as the show that pre-empted, "ALL THAT," has been brought back by popular demand.
    "Multiple personality? They haven't got ANY personality on this show. Oh!"

"Family Feud Gets Separated" will not be seen tonight. In its place we present a show that should be broken up.

Nancy Grace Farts the Samba will not be seen tonight, in order that we may bring you another stench on the public discourse.
    You Can't Do That On Television has been a Pungent Production. You know what really stinks? These actors! My God, they make that cast of iCarly look like Second City....what?

ahahahahaha <3 it!

(Political Correctness)

Dr. Quinn quits medicine to become a housewife cannot be shown becaues we're afraid audiences will accuse us of promoting traditional gender roles. Instead, we've been required to show the following program that's guaranteed to only offend white males.

You Can't Do That On Television has been a colorless production. Cut to announcer: "Maybe we should've filmed in black and white and it would've really been colorless. Uh-oh the producers now say my joke is insensitive."
    Last edited by bananaspit; November 24th, 2011 at 11:20 PM. Reason: added the production