Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ALL EPISODES FOR DOWNLOAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default ALL EPISODES FOR DOWNLOAD

I was trying to sell these for a while but I havent gotten any hits really, and so screw it, I bought a data dvd from barths burgery for $15, and then later learned they have been long available for download at myspleen.net, Its a TV show bittorent tracker, many older shows are also available...

I hope you enjoy this info, and I hope you know how to use torrents...

PS-this is only avi files that others used to make the dvds, you will still have to encode it to SVCDDVD or VCDDVD (same way the ones for sale are) A regular DVD encode will leave you with only 4 eps per disk, with 133 eps (you do the math)... If I sound confusing, just research the terms, you will learn eventually, but to just watch on the comp you will be set!

ALSO, If any1 has an old nick show called Fifteen, or an old YTV/Disney show called Ready or Not seasons 3-5, I would appreciate a msg! tyvm

::READY OR NOT IS COMPLETE::: THANK YOU ALL $35 including priority shipping for the YCDTOTV crew or I have auctions on Ebay for $37 plus shipping.

Home Audience Fan

Default thanks dude

thanks for the valuable info.... I bought some off ebay but Im goin to check this out after it (myspleen) starts to work...it will not let me confirm... [/code]

I got it to work right after I wrote that...lots of cool stuff kudos

i notice every once in a while a certain email doesnt work... (random sites, had no problem registering for myspleen) Just go to mail.com, and have fun finding an email account and you get a choice of custom .coms

also it is always possible on a smaller place like myspleen (its way more reclusive than youd think itd be with A LOT of old stuff) that the admin just arent arround to send you verification code, or their bot is slow... ive had a few forums take up to 24 hrs

People are still asking for episodes, for free, THEY ARE THERE, ALL OF THEM AVAILABLE, FOR FREE, The Barths Burgery set he sells IS THE SAME that is offered at www.myspleen.com ... why so many requests for more when I made it clear all are there?

no they are not i tryed typing ycdtotv and got nothing.

Change Attendant Blip's Arkaid

I spotted at Youtube the following YCDTOTV episodes http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...=search_videos

here the following YCDTOTV on Youtube
    -poverty
    -punishement
    -divorce
    -revenge
    -pop-music
    -politics

Quote Originally Posted by dumas View Post
    I spotted at Youtube the following YCDTOTV episodes http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...=search_videos

here the following YCDTOTV on Youtube
    -poverty
    -punishement
    -divorce
    -revenge
    -pop-music
    -politics
    Thanks for the link.........I have seen this earlier. I have a huge list......

yonatanslime
    Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:09 pm Post subject:
    no they are not i tryed typing ycdtotv and got nothing.

Dont mean to call you retarded, but the name of the show wasnt YCDTOT OR YCDTOTV, maybe, JUST MAYBE, it was listed under the correct name... YOU CAN'T DO THAT ON TELEVISION... ONLY 2 PACKETS ARE LEFT OUTTA 3, but I will look into reinstating the third, and for people who are too lazy to search with all keywords:
    Pack #1 http://www.myspleen.net/details.php?id=2165
    Pack #2 http://www.myspleen.net/details.php?id=2171

thanks for discrediting me, sad I didnt catch it before a month passed, but STFU now!

does anyone have a myspleen account so i can get an invite?
    i have a demonoid account & i found 2 torrents w/ 3 episodes to ever surface from the 1979 season (when it was still on public television in Canada), the 1981-1983 season for Nickelodeon.
    more than willing to share invites for those who can.

I tried to get into myspleen also, but I need an invite. If anyone wants to send me one it would be appreciated. I'm looking for YCDTOTV, MST3K and night flight shows.