Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ALL EPISODES FOR DOWNLOAD

I actually have a myspleen account, but those torrents are dead. I'm stuck at 50% with no one seeding, and it took me two months to get to that.

Thumbs up Hey man invite me to myspleen

if someone reads this old thread well i need into myspleen so if you could do me a solid my email is brizeadcrumbs@gmail.com that would be cool if you invite me

I'm kind of lazy to check above if this has been addressed so I'll say it anyway. I found 20 some episodes on YouTube, and I downloaded all the multi-parts of each of those 20 episodes using a software called TubeDownload, then I took the 3 parts of each episode combined them together on my video editor software (ArcSoft Showbiz) and made 1 single file out of them and once I got 7 episodes I was able to burn them to DVD. I'm working on my 4th volume now. You can find a lot of missed TV series episodes on YouTube, and you can download them my way, and burn them. It's a good alternate for when they don't release them to DVD or until they do. I'm doing this process with all my old school Nickelodeon favorites, and I'm finishing up with You Can't Do That On Television Volume 4, and next will be Nick Arcade, then Legends Of The Hidden Temple, and Nickelodeon GUTS and so on.
    Nathan

You know I found the time to check out the link that BigWorm sent above, and let me tell you, it's better than what I submitted about YouTube. I was able to find only 20 episodes plus some short clips I burned as Bonus Material, but that link that BigWorm sent is currently downloading full season episodes of this show. So I'm going to go from 20 episodes and probally getting 4 or 5Xs that amount. Thanks BigWorm, very generious of you.

And those torrents on mininova that suppose to give you 8.17GB worth of episodes SUCKED. I got the 65 episodes, but something was wrong with them and my required media players couldn't view them. They ARE dead files. And also the site MySpleen is also a dead site, all I get is a page with a college girl on it. The only thing I found amusing about that torrent is that it stored 8.18 GBs worth of files on my computer in like 10 seconds. I thought it would take half a day to get that much information on my PC. But the heck with torrents, I'm currently downloading off that other thread that listed a few places above this one, and it works fine.
    Last edited by ResidentEvil7; October 10th, 2009 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Correcting misspelling and adding content
    Nathan

I accept with information:here the following YCDTOTV on Youtube
    -poverty
    -punishement
    -divorce
    -revenge

ohh, please give me the working link!

Quote Originally Posted by dumas View Post
    I spotted at Youtube the following YCDTOTV episodes http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...=search_videos

here the following YCDTOTV on Youtube
    -poverty
    -punishement
    -divorce
    -revenge
    -pop-music
    -politics
    Thanks for the link.........I have seen this earlier. I have a huge list......

Quote Originally Posted by ResidentEvil7 View Post
    You know I found the time to check out the link that BigWorm sent above, and let me tell you, it's better than what I submitted about YouTube. I was able to find only 20 episodes plus some short clips I burned as Bonus Material, but that link that BigWorm sent is currently downloading full season episodes of this show. So I'm going to go from 20 episodes and probally getting 4 or 5Xs that amount. Thanks BigWorm, very generious of you.

And those torrents on mininova that suppose to give you 8.17GB worth of episodes SUCKED. I got the 65 episodes, but something was wrong with them and my required media players couldn't view them. They ARE dead files. And also the site MySpleen is also a dead site, all I get is a page with a college girl on it. The only thing I found amusing about that torrent is that it stored 8.18 GBs worth of files on my computer in like 10 seconds. I thought it would take half a day to get that much information on my PC. But the heck with torrents, I'm currently downloading off that other thread that listed a few places above this one, and it works fine.
    NP! I will keep them up for everyone to enjoy until nobody needs them anymore.

BW

Nice this is good news for me!!
    I Thing this is Cheap offer. I get benefit of it.
    I am Crazy to download all Episodes.