Thread: What do you think of the current Nickelodeon shows?

Fry Cook at Barth's Barth's Burgery

Default What do you think of the current Nickelodeon shows?

What do you think of the current live acton Nickelodeon shows? Which ones if any are good? Which ones are terriable?

I think Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide is an excellent show. Very good writing, and a talented cast.

As far as the other shows, Drake and Josh is an ok show. It is not as good as Kenan and Kel, but still ok. All of the other shows, I don't care for. Though Zoey 101 has its moments, but it got rid of its most talented castmember Kristin Herrera.

I especially hate Unfabulous.
    HTML

i trully enjoy ned,and drake and josh and unfabulous are torrable.zoey 101 and romeo are a bunch of bull,and as for all that,i am such a huge fan,that i contnued to wacth until season 10.

Home Audience Fan

I agree that Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide is an excellent show.

Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide could be considered an All That spinoff. The creator Scott Fellows was a writer in season 5 and 6 of All That. A lot of the Declassified producers and writing staff are ex All That writers.

There are a couple of episodes that have two sportscasters do play by play for channel 6 and half news, the fictional channel first appeared on All That.

And the school's team name The Wolves was used in a season 1 episode of All That, the cold opening when Kevin mixes up the girls and guys dressing rooms, thereby the girls are dressed as football players, and the guys are dressed as cheerleaders. The name of the team in that sketch is called the Wolves.

If Kenan and Kel, Amanda Show, Zoey 101 are considered All That spinoffs because of an actor(s) was a castmember on All That. Why not apply the same rule for the writers.
    HTML

Default Amanda Show

My family says the people on that show make fun of other people the way they are different and it is not funny. I thought the show was funny myself. My old friend from middle school started talking about it. Than I did. I started talking about how funny it was and I was not allowed to watch it anymore as a result. My old friend that I'm talking about started imitating a skit called Hillbilly Moment on the phone. She said. Knock Knock! and I said. Whose There? Than she said. Fish! and I said. Fish who? She said. I'm gonna hit you in head with a fish! There skits on that show that I find very stupid like Blockblister, Girls Room, One with the Ice Cream Palor. The teacher giving students money after class. I haven't seen any of my teachers do that unless they need to borrow it for something. The stupidest thing in the classroom skit was the teacher eatting chalk.

Avatar: The Last Airbender is an excellent show, and is one of the best shows on television today. Great animation, great acting, and great writing.
    HTML

I don't really watch Nick anymore, but when I skim through channels and find Ned's Class, I'll usually watch it. I haven't seen that many episodes. Is Ned's best friend supposed to be a person/robot, or is he just weird (in a cool way)?

I'm amazed by how many older Nick fans like Ned's Class show. I guess I really should check it out again.
    Mark

Thumbs down

I myself, Don't really like any of the shows on nick now except for Avatar. Kid shows aren't as original as they used to be.