Thread: I think Whatever Turns You On had 14 episodes

Default I think Whatever Turns You On had 14 episodes

I remember people said that WTYO had 13 episodes including the pilot but I think there was one more they made. From what I remember watching the reruns on YTV when it was a brand new channel there was the eps Union Fees, Fan Letters/Summer Camp, Drama Lessons, Boss Helal, Superstitions/Green Slime, Fright/Repeats, Lottery, Kevin Somers Rock Star, Christmas and there were the lost episodes I remember watching like the spoof on Romper Room where Somers plays the Dont Bee titled Educational Programming (My favourite one and am still upset its gone as I never laughed so much), another one where Schenk is doing a cereal commercial and has his tongue bitten by the toy inside the cereal box (They reject Kevin Somers as he was going to do the commercial cause he's too tall), the next one was Ruth Buzzi's character finds that Les Lyes character Ross is being too hard on the kids so she takes them away from him and at the end she tells them they have to go to school and they refuse so they work for Ross again, next one was Kevin Schenk was in his sailor suit like he was in the pilot episode and the Summer Camp one and is trying to hide from his Aunt Agatha from being kissed but in the end Agatha wants to kiss Kevin Somers. So there you have it. One of these might be tied in somewhere but I recall they were separate episodes but again that was back in 1988/89 when I watched them on YTV. Also there was a skit they reused from the YCDTOTV ep from 1979 on St Patricks Day where Ruth Buzzi says her kids love her new McCain pies and pies her kids in the face like the one where Cyndi Kennedy plays the role of the Mom doing that to her kids. However the remade one was shot in the dome studio. Another one was when Ruth Buzzi's character plays the old lady in the theatre and asks Christine for a kleenx and blows her nose grossly and hands Christine back the kleenex and the kleenex is stuck to Christines hand. So there you have it folks.

Cue Card Holder Link Set jakepeter11's Avatar

So basically one season, correct?
    Can green slime be a different color?

Change Attendant Blip's Arkaid RadamusPrime's Avatar

Default Where do I find these?

Are these episodes on this site somewhere? I would like to see Whatever Turns you On. Also, I'd like to see Turkey Televsion. How will this be possible?
    "Multiple personality? They haven't got ANY personality on this show. Oh!"

Cue Card Holder Link Set jakepeter11's Avatar

I wouldn't think so, this site is for YCDTOTV.
    Can green slime be a different color?