Thread: YCDTOTV good quality intro vid and themes?

Default YCDTOTV good quality intro vid and themes?

I am, as some people already know, working on my own YCDTOTV fan-episode, most of the work (outside of script writing, and other non-acting parts) to be done during the summer.

Does anybody have a high-ish quality, non-watermarked version of the intro from YCDTOTV (any season), and good quality audio of the intro and credits music?

I'd rip this myself from episodes on the internet, but I can't seem to find any anymore.

Thumbs up Good Quality Theme Songs From Its Episodes To Try From:

The episodes of You Can't Do That On Television that have good quality theme songs are:

St. Patrick's Day (1979) - Good excellent opening theme song without the hand clapping & screaming.
    Fitness (1981) - Good excellent closing theme song without the hand clapping & screaming.
    Shoe String (1979) - Also has a good closing theme song.
    The Worst Of You Can't Do That On Television (1989) has almost the completely full closing theme song, but there is some hand clapping at the beginning of its closing theme song.
    Pessimism/Optimism (1985) - Has a fairly good 1985 closing theme song.
    Time (1989) - Has the piano version of the closing theme song.
    Whatever Turns You On: Fan Letters (1979) - Has its good opening theme song without the hand clapping & screaming.

Hope these episodes help you out with getting good quality theme songs.

Thank you for the good information..Thanks for sharing...
    Last edited by Kingman123; November 27th, 2014 at 01:15 AM.