Thread: I really want DVDs

Question I really want DVDs

Hey all,

I want to watch every episode (or most episodes as possible)
    again.
    Does anyone know where or how or who to contact?
    I am willing to pay via Paypal or Bank Deposit.

I do not want to download them... My limit will get exceeded.
    And I so much want to see Alisdair chained up in the dungeon again.

I was able to order a DVD box set over the internet. It has all the episodes, but most of them have poor visual and sound quality. I'm very happy to have it, anyway. I think I ordered it from nickclassics.com, but I don't remember for sure. That website is under maintanance right now, so maybe if you wait it will be back up. Does anyone know if you actually can order it from that website?

Default Im Still Waiting

OK so my mom ordered the ycdtotv dvds for me for xmas and i still didnt get them i so want them and i dont have a number to call to find out whats going on does anyone know who i can talk to? and the nickclassic website is down and that dont help much

Change Attendant Blip's Arkaid RadamusPrime's Avatar

Default WOW! I love my okay quality collection

I got a set of 12 dvds w/ 12 shows on ea, I believe. There were some CJOH episodes from 1st Season. BONUS: I got a made for Nickelodeon movie, where Kevin, Ross, & Alasdair were abducted by aliens.--Probably what everyone is getting, but oh well.-- I'd love to get some of the other spin-off shows, though. That would be AWESOME!!

Default First season????

What episodes did you have from the first season? Id like to do a trade with you

Change Attendant Blip's Arkaid RadamusPrime's Avatar

Default 1st season

My first disk starts with episode 2 from 1979. The next episode, which I don't know if its #3, or not, has Moose showing a clip from an, "Network Show," after Ruth Buzzi was slimed & then Geofry Darby was pied. Howevr, it looks like the SLIME SOCIETYhas managed to get every episode. So, I guess we will both be watching the 1st season here.Also, I got my DVDs online. Im sure the guy must have sold quite a few.