Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introducing myself

Welcome here at forum
    Hope everyone will enjoy your stay here

Hi, My name is Tim I'm from Milwaukee, WI. I loved this show as a kid and, Still watch my favorite episodes that i've downloaded.
    Dugh I heard that!!

I'll piggyback onto this thread too, rather than go out on a limb with a new one just yet. My name is James, and I am a freelance writer who lives in Richmond, VA. I have been in seventh heaven since I discovered (after very belatedly getting the internet a few months ago) episodes of my all-time favorite TV show available online, and then stumbling upon this site devoted to it. My favorite cast member was/is Christine (in which I see I am hardly alone here!) by a sizable margin, but there are about ten others who I would say are tied for second place in my affections--Lisa, Alasdair, Kubusheskie, Jono, Brodie, Adam Reid and Vanessa among them. (Not to mention of course the late, great Les Lye.) In the coming months, I hope to revisit all of the episodes currently available over the internet, including the 1989-90 ones, with which I had been almost entirely unfamiliar and which strike me as due for a reassessment in their favor. I am also considering undertaking an essay or even a book-length study devoted to YCDTOTV, my personal feelings about it, and its impact on our culture as a whole. Whatever might come of this idea, I am delighted to have found this site and extremely grateful for the opportunity to reconnect with this wonderful show, which I had feared I might never get to see again.

Hello Guys, the above article type posts are good but this is intro thread please just leave your introduction here.
    Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

I have known some friends that has that personality. You have to really widened your understanding or else you end up the same lol