Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can someone upload episodes to WEBSITES?

Default Can someone upload episodes to WEBSITES?

This especially goes out to HipB or anybody else that bought the Barth's Burgery stuff. Forget torrents, because YCDTOTV torrents are always dead and they never have the episodes I want. Is there someone here who has YCDTOTV episodes that can upload them to filesharing/hosting sites like rapidshare, sendfile, or mediafire? I'd especially like the 1986 season.

Smile

I am uploading all episodes now to my webspace.. Should take about a day to get them all uploaded they are all around 12gb.

I will post links once they are up and ready.

Is this still gonna happen? I would really like to get my hands on a couple of episodes. Btw I'm new hope all is well with everyone.

Default Downloads Are Here!!!!

Update...

I have moved all these to my mediafire account

http://www.mediafire.com/ycdtotv
    Last edited by BigWorm; June 13th, 2011 at 12:41 PM.

No Problem.. I hope every one enjoys them...

Let me know how the download speeds are...

Studio Audience Fan

Hey, thanks for providing the downloads. I only have one issue: in the 1989 season rar file, the episode "Cool" is not provided. There are a jpg and a txt file titled "Cool", but no video.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Home Audience Fan

Thanks For The Posts, Love them! Finding this site has been the coolest thing ever! and having the videos is awsome!!!

Home Audience Fan

Was wondering if you the rest of season 1 and "Whatever Turns You On" were gonna be put up?
    Last edited by tekkie38115; July 3rd, 2008 at 06:19 AM. Reason: finishing post

I don't have anymore of season 1... If anyone else has them and can post links for temp download I will add them to my server.