Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can someone upload episodes to WEBSITES?

Quote Originally Posted by The Jiffy Genie View Post
    Hey, thanks for providing the downloads. I only have one issue: in the 1989 season rar file, the episode "Cool" is not provided. There are a jpg and a txt file titled "Cool", but no video.

Thanks again for all your hard work.
    Thanks!

I am not sure what happened there but I have fixed the rar and am uploading it now.

Also the correct name of that episode is "Looking Cool" and that has been fixed as well.

I will re-activate the link as soon as it is up.

Hi BigWorm - thanks for the eps - they are great - love having them all - but I see no links for the 1989 season either individual eps or as an rar file? Am I missing something? If not - could you please post them???

Home Audience Fan

Also are there going to be episodes of "Whatever Turns You On" uploaded and also turkey tv? That would be awsome!!!!!

Home Audience Fan

I was wondering about the 89 episodes as well, I am sitting here redownloading them after my stupid computer crashed > ! I'll be getting some discs so that I can back them up just in case it happens again!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlime View Post
    Hi BigWorm - thanks for the eps - they are great - love having them all - but I see no links for the 1989 season either individual eps or as an rar file? Am I missing something? If not - could you please post them???
    I had to fix the rar and re-upload it. It is there now.

Quote Originally Posted by tekkie38115 View Post
    Also are there going to be episodes of "Whatever Turns You On" uploaded and also turkey tv? That would be awsome!!!!!
    The episodes that I have can be found http://www.ycdtotv.com/lockerroom/showthread.php?t=388

Studio Audience Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    I hate to be a pain, but I'm having issues downloading the 1989 rar file. It will only save as an htm file when I right click it and save, and when I click the link it takes me to a page saying the file does not exist. Is anyone else having this problem?

Again, I want to give a big "thank you" to you BigWorm for all your hard work.

Default Dumb Question

Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    Ok.... Forgive me - where is there? What is the link pretty please???

I am having issues with that file on the server.... I will re-upload it to another server but for now if you visit the thread at my forum all the single shows are available there... http://www.lexandterryforum.com/view...hp?f=44&t=2442

No registration is required.

I will remove this link as soon as the full season rar is available.

Thanks,

Chad

Studio Audience Fan

Hi BigWorm, thanks for providing the link to all the single shows. Thought you might like to know that the "Looking Cool" episode doesn't work. I right click on it and "Save As" but it won't play. All the other links seem to be OK though.